UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AGENT 88 KICKSTARTER MINIMATES

Thanks for the help guys ,us old un's appreciate it .

I'm thinking about going for the 'Retailer Exclusive' 'Hot Pink' .....at $1508 it's a no brainer in my opinion .

I reckon if I put just one on ebay then b00sted will drop at least $200 on it immediately .

The other 499 I'll just keep & thereby thwart every other Minimate collector attaining a complete collection of Minimates .....& it would be costing me a mere $1308 plus $22 because of my alien status.

My thanks by the way to b00sted who was good enough to send me his Minimate Vorin Promo Price Guide , his guidance for ebay bidding was invaluable . Who would have known that all you have to do is bid like this .....

....who would have known ??

I love you too <3

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our exclusives will only be produced after the project is fully funded, and they would be listed in our store later this year. The reward for all 10 minimates, along with the one for a red promo, covers all exclusive Minimates available through this offer. If another retailer picks up another exclusive color, that will go to their store, and would not be through kickstarter.

EDIT: The 2 mystery minimates are the other 2 that are now in the set of 10 (whereas it was 8 before)

And I saw the newest batch of 88 and Heavy Metal promos. I'm starting to think that by the end of the Kickstarter sign-up there're going to be 88 different Minimates offered.

Luckily for Digger, BHM is probably considering actually buying the hundreds and hundreds of promos that they're offering now!

Personally, I think Digger and crew are overestimating the crossover between Minimate collectors and potential viewers of this series. Although I could be wrong, in fact, I hope I am. From the limited control art we've seen, this seems like it could be a fun line and hopefully Luke's exclusive Ninjas are generic enough that they can be used with other lines.

My question, as before, is why haven't they released any footage other than what's in the Kickstarter promo vid? It's a campaign to produce a web-series - call me crazy, but I think potential investors (other than Minimate fans) would want to see some footage from the actual show. Also, where are the investments from the cast and crew that were involved? If I was part of the project and could potentially be hired for the run of the webseries I'd be pledging some support!

Luckily for Digger, BHM is probably considering actually buying the hundreds and hundreds of promos that they're offering now!

As a self-satirising individual I love that comment :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I do have a passion for pigging out on certain minimates which give me great joy & relatively little cost.....

.....but trust me when I say that I just want one each of this entire range of 'perhaps' & that will be purely for completion ...absolutely no other reason .

Plonking a tampo on a blank Minimate ain't going to light my fire . Eccentric I may be....dopey I'm not.

The problem is that they're doing it backwards. It goes movie first, get a base, then toys. Like Expendables. If you do toys then movie, you end up with the Spirit.

Ugh. Did you see these? I have to have them now. :(

580785_10150943883437181_245298773_n.jpg

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Hope you are all liking what we have going on. Pushing hard. Not sleeping much at all. Just did an updated video with Jon Schnepp director of Metalocalypse whos going to guest direct an episode that Im going to act in. A 70's flashback episode where he can do whatever he wants.

Something else that no one has done before. Please keep your minds open. This is how we roll .

Thanks for the support. MTV GEEK obviously remembers what I was doing back in the day. Makes it worthwhile.

Peace

Digger

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/07/25/agent-88-kickstarter/

Digger, just curious, but does Kickstarter let you extend the deadline for funding? It seems like things took a little time to spark up, but momentum seems to be building a little more now that we're a couple weeks in. I'd hate to see you pull the plug in two weeks if there isn't a massive surge of support right away...

Yes if we had 2 more weeks it would be no problem. I have offers already coming in but it looks a lot better to cash out first than not. No going back. All or Nothing!

No deadline extensions. That's what makes it exciting!

We crossed 15k. We went up 1k today so far.

backers

$15,053

pledged of $88,000 goal

days to go

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1460783231/agent-88-the-web-series

The problem is that they're doing it backwards. It goes movie first, get a base, then toys. Like Expendables. If you do toys then movie, you end up with the Spirit.

Ugh. Did you see these? I have to have them now. :(

580785_10150943883437181_245298773_n.jpg

I am already in for a lot of money, but if anyone wants to split a color, I would take 100. :D

Hey there Multiverse -

We spent a wonderful afternoon recording a podcast with the lovely Jessica Thecomicbookgirl and Comicast! Lot's of Minimates talk including Peter Mayhew talking about the challenges of his very first figure of any kind outside of the Chewie costume.

You can watch or download the podcast for free. Digger T Mesch, Jan Utstein-O'Neill and William O'Neill are joined by Peter Mayhew (Chebacca) and Ernie Reyes, Jr. (TMNT) for a fun afternoon talking about Minimates, Comics, Star Wars and Agent 88.

Triggla does 10 different Podcasts and is a division of Kevin Spacey's Trigger Street Productions

http://trigg.la/2012...comicast-ep-41/

Enjoy!

-HurricaneJan