UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to review The Expendables figures, and in the middle of photographing them, I stopped and set this little scene up. Thought it was worth sharing...

Good LORD!!! That is the HOTNESS AB!

Edited by MMao

Thanks Zach. That T1 Terminator figure is still one of my favorite Minimates of all, despite him being fairly basic.

...and just for bhm:

Picture038-1.jpg

*weeps in the corner*

Edited by karamazov80

Yeah, I saw those auctions too. I wanted to bid but all the pieces being glued led to me not bidding. I think all of his auctions would have went for a lot more if he didn't glue all the pieces.

Mmao that setup is incredible!

How many bases is that?

Yeah, I agree. That setup is amazing. Can you use the same base as walls, floors, ceilings? Are they interchangeable like that?

How many bases is that?

I have 16 total. 9 back walls (the ones with more detail) and 7 side walls (the flatter of the two).

How many bases is that?

Yeah, I agree. That setup is amazing. Can you use the same base as walls, floors, ceilings? Are they interchangeable like that?

The floors double as ceilings, but the walls aren't interchangable.

And I'm glad you both like the setup!

MMao, that is amazing! I'd love to see a pic from farther back to see how big that set-up is. And have you thought of doing a group shot of all your Minimates in there? That would be epic!

Edited by Fujis

Trying to get back into Minibar mode after a much needed hiatus. So to help re-tune my skills, I've been working on a minimate review for another boardie and though I'd share this little teaser (of things to come). Looks like I still understand how to use photoshop. Thank God for that. :biggrin:

Enjoy!

Marrinaswim.jpg

Trying to get back into Minibar mode after a much needed hiatus. So to help re-tune my skills, I've been working on a minimate review for another boardie and though I'd share this little teaser (of things to come). Looks like I still understand how to use photoshop. Thank God for that. :biggrin:

Enjoy!

This is an UNREAL pic right here! Look forward to seeing more.

Man, some great pics in here the last few days. Mmao, that Danger Room is uncanny! But seriously that thing is friggin amazing. I'm also jealous of everyone who has an AIM trooper. They came out during my I'll-only-buy-X-Men-mates-to-try-and-save-on-money phase, so I'm still missing out.

Well, here's my newest contribution to the thread: Kingpin

kingpin01.png

kingpin_spidey.png

kingpin_daredevil.png

MODOK, Ryu and Akuma coming throughout the week.