UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

Awesome--library ghost!!! And each 2-pack has one "exclusive" Ghost, suggesting that they will release the GBs along with these ghosts in the 2-packs. Can't wait for these.

post-1827-1241630963_thumb.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the library ghost and angry Marshmallow Man!

I'm not sure if any of the GB minimates will actually make it to my shelf. I think I will be having too much fun playing with them.

Edited by luke314pi

Okay, those are the peak of freaky adorableness. So many weird-looking clears... and TWO "demon dogs"!

Man, seeing the sheer variety of Minimates nowadays just gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside (:))... and has me wishing I had a giant tabletop and a whole schwack of building blocks to house their Lilliputian plastic realm in :blink:

Now do I buy the box set, or do I just buy the TRU packs?

I am buying all of them. You should, too.

(my guess is that not every box set figure will be released in the 2-packs)

I'm really glad that these won't be released with the $120 video game package. Otherwise, I would have no choice but to buy it.

Edited by karamazov80

(my guess is that not every box set figure will be released in the 2-packs)

Yeah, you're right. I doubt they'll release Louis in the 2-packs. I just wanted to save money - is that so wrong, DST?

Yay for ghostbusters...

Booo for the Videogame only exclusives ( I dont have $130 to spare so will be missing out on those :( )

I have to say I love these ghosts and the line in general, I think like BttF they will be hugely successful.

Some nice parts reuse going on, with the Lady Deathstrike hands and they even got to use the smaller version of clayface we saw in the display cabinet at SDCC a couple of years back!

T.

Just a reminder that we were warned earlier that this would be the Year of the Minimate and it's certainly turning out that way. I think it's also safe to say that Toys R Us has become the biggest savior to Minimates ever. And with Minimates selling so well there (so it seems), things are looking pretty bright for the future.

I WANT THAT SLIMER!!!!!!!

He's by far my favorite.

... why am I getting the feeling that we might see a TRU exclusive Janine?

Or a TRU exclusive Walter "Dickless" Peck.

Yeah...

Aw sweet! More ghosts! More translucent Minimates! More TRU exclusives!

Buy both seeing as its you you can always say you needed the parts for customs. Its a good excuse. Seeing as its Me and TRU in UK sucks I'll just look at the pictures :)

To... many... exclusives.

Must... save... money...

AH HELL!

3184133044_6fcd32e36d.jpg

Take it DST! Take it all! Who cares about bills?! Who cares about the mortgage?! Just take it all from me and give me my plastic crack!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Son of bit*h. Really?!?!?! My wallet cannot handle the stress of weekly comics, bi-monthly minimate regular-releases, the X-Box exclusive, and all of the TRU exclusives!! Not to mention, hmm what's it called?? Oh yeah:

FOOD AND WATER!!!!!!!

Seriously, i love the fact that TRU has become a great supplier of minimate joy to the masses. It's good to know that in such horrible ecomony DST can still prosper more than ever. BUT ENOUGH IS FREAKIN ENOUGH!! For a few months at least!! This is overboard, and i just can't afford all of this.

The worst part of is that they're gorgeous. I mean, finally we see the pics for a Library Ghost, Burning Puft is cute as hell, and i could care less about Slimer and the "other thing." Honestly, time to let the exclusive-boat dock for a bit. Re-ship more stock of the ALREADY-OUT products and wait to announce new stuff for a little bit. Don't kill us and our cash.

That library ghost is so cool looking! I wonder if it'll come with a regular head for her?

The diorama looks great. I just wish the Stay Puft really WAS that big.

Who is that brown Slimer-looking ghost, though?

Edited by Mystery Man

That library ghost is so cool looking! I wonder if it'll come with a regular head for her?

When I first saw it, I figured she would come with a switch-around head, but depending on the degree of translucency, that might not work out too well (if you can see the other face from the front).

Ohhhh, I hope it's not just gas! :lol: We TRUly need a Janine to round-out our team. This is wonderful; I take back nearly all of the bad things I have said about TRU.

*Now DST, get them to expand their line of exclusive BSG to include Minimates and I will declare them the "greatest toy-store there is".

Edited by cdubya

I hope so! I would, however, prefer the GBII look as it best represents Janine and kinda bridges her Real Ghostbusters look with Annie Potts.

Man, this is a great time to be a Ghostbusters fan.

EDIT: For those of you who are wondering who the brown-ish ghoul is, he might be the giant spook from Ghostbusters II's "Flip City" montage.

Edited by Brad Redfield