UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe Minimates!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And see, the DST NYCC panel talks about House of the Dragon. I was hoping that would be the Minimates line, especially if it included Minimate scale and swappable part Dragons!

i went through DST's webstore and i'm at a loss

Lord of the Rings has been done so i don't think that's it.

Mortal Kombat would be my dream but I doubt that's it just based on it being the one i'd want the most.

Gargoyles sounds cool on paper but the headsculpts would have to be done well so that they don't look goofy.

Pacific Rim i'd prefer as vinimates.

so.....kobra kai?

unless its a van damme line of minimates but i can't see that being the case if the bruce lee ones didn't get the preorders.

i guess we'll wait and see.

GEM and the Holograms would also be fun and i'd be down for a box set of those.  if anything just to hopefully get the misfits!

"Someday we'll hit on the right license to get them into Walmart -- it almost happened very recently, we'll show off the new license at NYTF."

If it was a near-miss, I doubt it would be something vintage or niche without a lot of modern media support, like Jem or Matrix. This is making me zero in on Mortal Kombat. I can't dare to hope for Indy or Star Wars.

Edit: straight from Chuck:

Hello! Any chance you do figures / merch from the upcoming Rebel Moon film? Thanks!

DSTChuck: Yes, we are doing product for the new movie Rebel Moon – action figures, Gallery Dioramas and Minimates! Sign up here to get regular updates.

Edited by elhonez

1 hour ago, elhonez said:

"Someday we'll hit on the right license to get them into Walmart -- it almost happened very recently, we'll show off the new license at NYTF."

If it was a near-miss, I doubt it would be something vintage or niche without a lot of modern media support, like Jem or Matrix. This is making me zero in on Mortal Kombat. I can't dare to hope for Indy or Star Wars.

Edit: straight from Chuck:

Hello! Any chance you do figures / merch from the upcoming Rebel Moon film? Thanks!

DSTChuck: Yes, we are doing product for the new movie Rebel Moon – action figures, Gallery Dioramas and Minimates! Sign up here to get regular updates.

so excited for this!

I buy some super7 reaction. Not a lot.   But i love the alice cooper they did.  The devo line is awesome.   The mf doom i was able to get 3 of and he’s pretty damn hot on ebay.  I love the glow in the dark toys they make.   Of the joe line i only bought some sdcc exclusives.   Super7 was a design team before they were a full blown toy company.  But their specialty is nostalgia more than anything.   Their slogan is perfect though.  They’re building the toys they wish they had when they were little.  

Edited by nandoninny