UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic Book Men

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm digging this set, although I'd prefer a bulkier Kevin Smith (Silent Bob has perfect girth) and a better looking hair piece.

WARNING: The above comment may contain innuendo(s). Please forgive me.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Being a huge tell em Steve dave fan Id want maybe Walt and bryan.

Mikes looks most spot on for sure . Love seeing minimates branch out to new stuff really cool. I'm looking forward to cool acessories these may come with too!

yeah considering the amount of accessories besides the first jsbsb boxset i wouldnt hold your breath on that

oh and personally i think that the dark magneto hair piece would work much better for kevin

I really hate the show, but really love minimates....for the first time collecting minimates I am conflicted.

I'm buying Big Bang Theory Minimates, so I'm not AS conflicted, but I too have a strong dislike for this awful show.

And I usually love stuff Smith is involved in.

Yep, I am also a Kevin Smith fan which adds to the conflict. I think I expect better from him.

I really hate the show, but really love minimates....for the first time collecting minimates I am conflicted.

I'm buying Big Bang Theory Minimates, so I'm not AS conflicted, but I too have a strong dislike for this awful show.

And I usually love stuff Smith is involved in.

Wait, so the dreadful Big Bang Theory, with it's corny forced lame humor, is good enough for you, but this show is awful?

Different strokes for different folks. I like the guys on this show, how they give each other a hard time is fun for me.

Not sure we need Minimates of them, but I would probably buy them anyway.

It's funny that I feel the opposite of many of you. In general, I can't stand Kevin Smith. His movies don't appeal to me anymore, and his comedic stuff is cringe inducing to me, but I really enjoy Comic Book Men. I think all the guys are likable in their way, and despite the obviously scripted nature of much of the show I think it's fun, and it's cool to geek out when they have George Perez stop by, or when they talk about Hot Toys or GI Joe.