UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSTZach, on 20 Nov 2014 - 06:30, said:

Man, even my jokes are getting parsed and dissected! Sorry you don't like how we're handling blind bags, but blind-boxed cereal sounds like a deliciously exciting way to eat breakfast.

No, I like minimate blindbags (when I don’t like them it’s gonna be a problem on MY end, since I can’t feel the bags worth a crap, and then I’ll just turn to eBay like how I how I get my Lego minifigs)

all I’m saying is cereal is NOT blind bagged and blind bagged cereal sounds awful to me

... although as I wrote this, I realized I sort of have bought blind bag food before. My favorite burrito shop seems like they change exactly how they make the burritos every time I go (like how much seasoning they use, it ranges from I need to add salt to it being perfect, although once they randomly added spicy green chile sauce without me asking, so I guess I got the rare one per case variant that time, it was still tasty as f**k though.) but I still go twice a month, and as long as I don’t pull back the foil and get a mutagen Mikey I’ll be happy... so it seems I’m okay with some foods being a random chance, cereal is where I draw the line I guess.

but now I think I will eat cereal while listening to Serial...

While ToyArk is a great site, I don't know why everyone is assuming his text is correct, when nobody else has that info, and I have reported the general lineup in this thread. I don't know why they wrote that, but that is not my text, nor anything I ever said. Must be a cut-and-paste typo, they're entitled, God knows I make them.

Speakign of which -- I have confirmed that Nick Fury is not in the blind bag assortment, either. It happened after I wrote the initial text, and may have made it to Marvel Previews, although I think it was changed in time for Previews. We'll probably have to issue a correction, but I think he was dropped entirely.

But Hawkeye was never, ever planned as a blind bag. He was always the variant for Series 1.

I told myself that the day blind bags creep into the marvel line that I would stop collecting. As far as collectables go, I like to be able to inspect the figures before I purchase them. I am a huge stickler for getting the best figure so I avoid having to buy multiples when a figure has wonky paint apps. That being said, I am ok with the army dump format being changed to blind bags because I have never purchased an army dump figure. It's not that I haven't wanted any of the army dump figures offered, but it would be a pain for me to track the down. My local comic shop doesn't carry minimates, and I cannot justify purchasing an entire case.

Speakign of which -- I have confirmed that Nick Fury is not in the blind bag assortment, either. It happened after I wrote the initial text, and may have made it to Marvel Previews, although I think it was changed in time for Previews. We'll probably have to issue a correction, but I think he was dropped entirely.

No Nick Fury? At all?

Who's replacing him in the blind bag assortment? An over-sized Hulkbuster? Maybe a tiger!

The blind bags will only be at specialty, as far as I know.

There is no overlap between the two, except possibly a sub-Ultron. Not sure I can give full info about the various Ultrons in the blind bags.

Marvel Minimates Series 61 Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Asst.

A Diamond Select Toys release! It's almost here – the most anticipated Marvel movie since the last Marvel movie! With the trailer for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" already shattering records, DST is preparing the first assortment of Minimates based on the movie! Four two-packs will feature Iron Man with Black Widow, Thor with Captain America, Hawkeye with Ultron and a rare one-per-case variant pack of Hawkeye in his long coat with a Sub-Ultron! Each 2-inch Minimate mini-figure features 14 points of articulation and interchangeable parts, and comes packaged in a full-color window box. Designed by Art Asylum!

Two-pack SRP: $9.99/ea.

Marvel Minimates Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Single Pack Display

A Diamond Select Toys release! For a movie as big as "Avengers: Age of Ultron," one assortment is not enough! This colorful countertop display holds 18 individually blind-bagged Minimates based on the movie, including multiple types of Ultrons, Iron Man's Iron Legion, plus one-per-case Minimates of Baron Strucker and Nick Fury! Every bag contains one 2-inch Minimate mini-figure, featuring 14 points of articulation and interchangeable parts.

Mini-figure SRP: $5.99/ea.

I'm not trying to harp, but I must have missed where Nick Fury was confirmed to be out of the blind bag series. I don't see it in this thread anyway. Will he be making it into one of the other assortments? I know we've already gotten two nearly identical mates of Fury, but he's a cool character. Will Strucker be the only non-army builder character in the blind bag assortment? At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the other waves. And to seeing pics. Thanks for the updates.

While ToyArk is a great site, I don't know why everyone is assuming his text is correct, when nobody else has that info, and I have reported the general lineup in this thread. I don't know why they wrote that, but that is not my text, nor anything I ever said. Must be a cut-and-paste typo, they're entitled, God knows I make them.

But Hawkeye was never, ever planned as a blind bag. He was always the variant for Series 1.

my guess is that the 62 army builder has something to do with these recruits here:

MgwQPv3.jpg

Avengers Agents? Tower Security? new SHIELD? Iron Legion pilots/operators? (though I was assuming the Iron Legion were drones)

also i think its important to notice that Quicksilver looks like hes wearing a specialized variation of these training uniforms

Edited by undeadpool

also i think its important to notice that Quicksilver looks like hes wearing a specialized variation of these training uniforms

Well of course, in comic movies nowadays you have to have some "practical" justification for any costume choice.