UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TMNT Minimates - it's official!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AugieWargo said:

Any word on when the Technodrome is supposed to be coming out?  

I believe the original estimate was the first week of November. However the set was not listed in the latest report from Diamond of toys "on the water" from the factory, so that means it is at least a month away. 

1 hour ago, buttheadsmate said:

Can I please ask if anybody has a spare- TMNT Nickelodeon translucent Donatello SDCC 2017 - & ask if they would trade for it or sell it ? PMs please.

Thank you

I myself only have a loose one with no bo staff. I wish I'd taken more before I delivered the remainder to Nick, then everyone here would have had a chance to get one. I take full responsibility. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

....... Both happy & mildly irked at this news. Looking forward to buying a few sets yet irked since I had diverted the funds originally intended for them towards the D&D sets at my LCBS this past weekend after hearing Ronin was delayed to late December. Time to juggle things around again. Lol

At least on the plus side this means I can pick up some sets around the same time I go in to get issue #1 of TMNT Last Ronin 2: Re-evolution .

Edited by HellfireSamurai