UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Minimates

youbastards

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexi is one per case? Really hope that's a misprint, as it would make this figure even more difficult to obtain. Even though I'm not interested in this mate, it could set a bad precedent going forward. Will most certainly be picking up the Spider-Man and Peter Parker mates, and might have to buy doubles to get a non-battle damaged firefighter Spidey.

Alexi is one per case? Really hope that's a misprint, as it would make this figure even more difficult to obtain. Even though I'm not interested in this mate, it could set a bad precedent going forward. Will most certainly be picking up the Spider-Man and Peter Parker mates, and might have to buy doubles to get a non-battle damaged firefighter Spidey.

I doubt it. Luke and the other etailers get custom cases that are evenly packed. I wouldnt worry.

I think I'll be getting the two sets with Electro and Goblin. The others do not have much of an interest to me. Wonder if they'll have an alternate head for Harry Osborn in there. That'd satisfy me for Regular Harry as much as getting a whole new figure. I have lots and lots of suits. I just need a head for it. All else fails, I guess I could use XMFC Hawkeye in a suit for Harry.

Agreed though, we need a glider.

F**king love Electro. Once we have this set, combined with SM3, we've got 4/6 movie villains to create a movie based Sinister Six. And that's fantastic. 5/6 if we wind up with a RHINO suit.

Edited by Trekker 42

Pretty sure those are early production samples. Don't know that the web will be changing.

TRU will have both Spidey sets, although their Electro and Goblin will be slightly different. There will be a third TRU set, which will have ASM1 Spidey and Max Dillon. No Rhino figure, for various reasons. No glider for Goblin.

Yes, only one. And call it by whatever name you choose to saddle it with without seeing the movie to judge it fairly, but it's a civilian Max Dillon figure.

Seriously, the hate for this movie is staggering. I like the comics, but I also enjoy seeing new takes on them. I enjoyed the script, and am looking forward to it.

And anything good that can be salvaged from Batman Forever should be taken and put to use elsewhere.

Not sure if this will happen again. Also not sure of case breakdown. I will look into it.

Pretty sure those are early production samples. Don't know that the web will be changing.

Does this mean that Electro will be staying opaque?

Yes.

Opaque Electro + MCU Falcon's goggles= passable movie Abe Sapien? If it works, I might pic up extras of each.

Looking forward to Firefighter Spidey.

Most of the wave looks really bland, though...

This ones better

Hail Ivan

I can't find that NYCC set for less than $15. This is the next best one for retail.

I really do think you need to look harder for that set if the best you see is $15 ..........if you're looking on ebay tap in 'NYCC Minimate 2011' .....if you're looking online try Cornerstorecomics .