UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Minimates

youbastards

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that I saw tons of them at NYCC the year after they were an exclusive, so no, I don't think they did very well. I didn't buy one, because I have the parts to make firefighter Spidey on my own.

I don't think they were still around a year later. I know we had some left over afterwards, but I don't remember bringing them to NYCC again. They did okay. Better than Maximum Zombies, if I recall.

• 2 weeks later...

We have a good-enough Rhino with the TRU comic one. As long as we get a decent Paul Giamatti, I'll be happy.

now thats a trailer.

3 villains featured and another 2 hinted at at 1:17/18 and with the Lizard from the first one theres a complete sinister 6.

Exactly. And wonderfully enough I think this will not do what Spider-Man 3 did with the "Too many villains" syndrome. Spider-Man 3 tried to fully develop three villains in one movie to the point where their stories were concluded. Looks to me this movie will do that with Electro, start that with the Green Goblin, and allow Rhino to just pretty much exist. And that's okay. We don't really need Rhino to have a majorly developed story.

Awesome trailer!

Interesting there was no shot of Aleksei Giamatti. Love the other animal skins in the trailer too!

Man, I love Mecha-Rhino! Not exactly what I expected as he's a pretty big departure from comic book rhino. I know the Amazing Spiderman movies are based off of ultimate spiderman, and in that, Rhino has a bit more of a tech element to his suit, but it never looked like a full on mech suit. This does, but I like it. I am really hoping we get something for mecha rhino that is something similar to hulkbuster iron man.

Aleksei Sytsevich at 0:45

Dude in the track suit? Obviously did not see Giamatti there the first two views. Thanks, Zach.

- I love how they changed the gold eyes, they were nice, but this suit looks better with the white ones!

- Harry Osborn is going to be New Goblin, yes? If the elderly man in the bed is Norman, wouldn't that make Harry the 1st Goblin aka The Green Goblin?

- Vulture's wings and Doc Ock's tentacles. Like others have mentioned, we have a sinister six in the works.

- Mecha Rhino? I'm ALL IN...

- I'm not sure how I feel about Harry becoming a villain. We already saw this in Spider-man 3, we may have had 6 years to forget about it, but won't this just make it boring?

- Sony has learned from it's mistakes. Hopefully this time, they'll dish out a movie with 3 villains that ISN'T the worst thing ever.

- Spirderman 3: Sinister Six movie? Or perhaps an intro to ultimate Vulture and ultimate Doc Ock?

the fact that Amazing Spiderman was a near perfect Spiderman film makes me VERY excited for this

also multiple villains doesnt = bad film, Spiderman 3 had plenty of faults and they werent all due to over crowding