UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates

asu928

What I would not give for a new DC line.

Imagine new five packs...

A Batman set with Batman, modern Harley Quinn, green skin Poison Ivy, Burnside Batgirl, Red Hood and mini Damian Wayne.

A Birds of Prey with Black Canary, Huntress with pieces to make Matron Helena, Hawk, Dove and Spoiler.

Aquaman with Arthur, Mera, Black Manta, King Shark and Aqualad.

Lanterns with Hal, Carol, Jessica, John and Yellow Lantern Sinestro with mini Dex-Star.

Wonder Woman with Donna, Cassie, Nubia and Yara.

Gotham rogues with Batman Who Laughs, Talia, Ras, Thomas Wayne Batman and Hush.

Titans with a new Nightwing, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven and modern Deathstroke.

Ugh, I'm dying.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been going back and filling in what I was missing. Now I’ve got all the available titans and really wish I had the customizing skills to make Beast Boy. He really is a big glaring hole. 
Aqualad would be nice too. 
I will say it was nice that we got so many lead characters in the line we got. And solid villains. 

18 minutes ago, Trekker 42 said:

I’ve been going back and filling in what I was missing. Now I’ve got all the available titans and really wish I had the customizing skills to make Beast Boy. He really is a big glaring hole. 
I will say it was nice that we got so many lead characters in the line we got. And solid villains. 

I found a quick custom beast boy here or on Instagram. Viewtiful Joe body, Hulk head and hair(think it was one of the early ones with the squared bulked up torso. Similar to zombie hulk)

Oh, my heart.

Wishlisting is fun and it builds strong bones!

Justice League (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern [Hal])

Team Batman (Huntress, Alfred, Batgirl [Babs], Cassie, Gordon)

The Robins ( Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Damian, Steph)

The Many Faces of Batman (AzBats [Jean-Paul], GraysonBat [Dick], Thomas Wayne, Future Damian, Zur-en-Arrh)

Batman's Rogues I (Joker, Harley, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Riddler)

Batman's Rogues II (Penguin, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Hush)

Batman's Rogues III (Bane, Ra's, Croc, Firefly, Hatter)

Classic Titans (Robin, Speedy, Wonder Girl, Aqualad, Kid Flash)

New Titans (Disco Nightwing, Starfire, Changeling, Raven, Cyborg)

Lantern Corps (Kyle, Simon Baz, Jade, Jessica Cruz, Tomar-Re)

JSA (Hourman, Dr. Mid-Nite, Sandman, Alan Scott, Hawkman)

The Supers (Earth 2 Supes, Superboy, Lois, Jimmy, Supergirl)

The Super Bads (Lex, Zod, Mongul, Eradicator, Metallo)

More Justice (Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Atom, Zatanna)

Hero Pack I (Metamorpho, Firestorm, Elongated Man, Captain Atom, Black Lightning)

Hero Pack II (Aquaman [Hook], Mister Terrific, Plastic Man, Phantom Stranger, The Question)

The Weird (Swamp Thing, Ragman, Frankenstein, Blue Devil, Detective Chimp)

Big Bads (Darkseid, Doomsday, Trigon, Grundy, Atrocitus)

Flash Rogues (Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang, Trickster)

Villain Pack I (Punchline, Maxwell Lord, Zoom, King Shark, Black Hand)

Villain Pack II (KGBeast, Talia, Psycho-Pirate, Deadshot, Black Manta)

Villain Pack III (Talon, Black Adam, Giganta, Catman, Parasite)

Ok I gotta stop.....so much more I could add...now I lay my head down and cry.

Classic DC had such cool and simple designed costumes for such iconic characters. Minimates should give DC another crack if licensing mades sense. Superpowers would be so cool!

Luke did say he might do a DC sticker kit at one point. That is my only silver lining for my beloved DC character's in minimates form

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

We're always looking to get back into the DC license, but I think action figures AND mini-figures are both non-starters, what with LEGO and McFarlane's range of different-sized figures. 

This confuses me; there are Marvel Legos, too, unless the rights/licenses have different clauses or something? Not arguing, just looking to understand, and to HAVE HOPE!

16 hours ago, Navaan said:

This confuses me; there are Marvel Legos, too, unless the rights/licenses have different clauses or something? Not arguing, just looking to understand, and to HAVE HOPE!

This is a losing battle.

We were making Marvel Minimates long before they were making Marvel Legos, not counting those Lego Studios Spider-Man movie-set sets. I think that is our saving grace. We don't market them as construction sets, interchangeable parts or even mini-figures. 

We have NEVER had the DC license for Minimates. DC Direct did, and Play Along did for C3. I'm not sure we ever will. 

On 3/7/2024 at 4:46 PM, bilbofett said:

I found a quick custom beast boy here or on Instagram. Viewtiful Joe body, Hulk head and hair(think it was one of the early ones with the squared bulked up torso. Similar to zombie hulk)

I’m using Hulkling face and arms (with the hair removed and arm caps removed) on an animated Falcon body. I just need to stop being lazy and find a good hair piece for him. 

On 3/14/2024 at 3:22 PM, DSTZach said:

We were making Marvel Minimates long before they were making Marvel Legos, not counting those Lego Studios Spider-Man movie-set sets. I think that is our saving grace. We don't market them as construction sets, interchangeable parts or even mini-figures. 

We have NEVER had the DC license for Minimates. DC Direct did, and Play Along did for C3. I'm not sure we ever will. 

Zach , I'd convinced myself that I was losing my mind but I've steadied myself & checked the DST website for Minimates.

The latest pre-order for Marvel Spider-Verse Minimates clearly states that they have interchangeable parts.

In your post you say that you don't market them (Minimates) as having interchangeable parts ?  

I am perhaps realising however that (for a considerable time) DST hasn't actively marketed Marvel Minimates as having interchangeable parts ?

Who knew ?

Edited by buttheadsmate
sp.

Previews uses my text, so unless there was a hiccup like here, they should not say Marvel Minimates have interchangeable PARTS. Accessories I have been saying, and I think that's fine. BBTS and Luke get my text, as well, but they can write whatever they like.

Edited by DSTZach

On 3/7/2024 at 4:24 PM, Trekker 42 said:

I think my Beast Boy is just a Hulk head on a purple Skrull body without the neck piece. And for Aqualad I use Ant Man 2 with black arms and hair from Tekken Raven.