UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 2013 Fan Poll Boxset still happening?

The JC

It seems pointless for a Brotherhood one with only 1 new character. Would be easier to do with 2 or 3 new characters.

Probably an old Avengers team or X-team, or something else themed. Like Dark Phoenix saga? Dark Phoenix with new evil Phoenix stand, or Marvel Girl please please please lol.

Zach, can you hint if its villain oriented or hero oriented?

Baw, no Now! Uncanny team. Thats my biggest hype right now, and would make sense since they are the second biggest X-men book on the market, besides All new.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly heroes, but there's a villain in there. So not Brotherhood, obviously.

Also not NOW themed. But we'll get to more NOW characters in TRU 17, 18 and beyond.

And, like I said, all the characters in the poll are pretty big names.

I think there's only one new character in the poll, and five old ones. I forget.

I know who I'm voting for then. Is the one villain the new character?

I hope so.

Cant wait to see TRU 17 and 18. or hear about them at least. I wish we knew as soon as zach did ^____^

The villain is not the new character, but he looks very different from what we have and he hasn't been seen in a while.

New character is a relatively new Marvel character, not a classic.

And there are plenty of villains coming up. There are three new ones in Series 50, two new ones in Series 17, four new ones in 54 and 18...

So, Ultron would be the updated villain and Gaiman's Angela would be the "relatively new Marvel character". Who else? Spidey? Hulk?

And there are plenty of villains coming up. There are three new ones in Series 50, two new ones in Series 17, four new ones in 54 and 18...

So are 54 and 18 tied together? I thought 54 and 17 shared a theme. Will we be seeing anything from these next week? Edited by youbastards

So, Ultron would be the updated villain and Gaiman's Angela would be the "relatively new Marvel character". Who else? Spidey? Hulk?

Exactly. Without knowing much about AoU, I would guess maybe Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Invisible Woman, Black Panther, Hawkeye or Captain America. And I wouldn't put Spidey in there since he's already getting a new figure soon of that look. If Hulk is in there, he'd also have to be either damaged or fully armored to not look like the current Now figure.

Exactly. Without knowing much about AoU, I would guess maybe Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Invisible Woman, Black Panther, Hawkeye or Captain America. And I wouldn't put Spidey in there since he's already getting a new figure soon of that look. If Hulk is in there, he'd also have to be either damaged or fully armored to not look like the current Now figure.

Don't forget Wolverine. Because he's the hero of AoU, and the hero of everything, all of the time.

If Hulk is in there, he'd also have to be either damaged or fully armored to not look like the current Now figure.

Or he could just have toes!

tumblr_lwzxxve3881qctmrmo1_500.gif

Must stop looking at cat....must stop looking at cat....must stop looking at cat......must stop typing that I must stop looking at cat......must..........

........................must....

kill cat .

Please tell me there will be a God Killer Iron Man coming soon? (ideally not at TRU so I don't have to jump trough hoops to get him).

Also with the high profile they seem to be getting, how much longer before we see a Guardians of the Galaxy 4 pack Zach?

T.

bigvis497, on 12 Jul 2013 - 12:01, said:

Hoping for some classic Marvel.

That would be nice. There are still loads of classic characters from the '60s, '70s, and '80s that are missing the Minimate treatment.

I don't know why, but I got a Leader vibe off of Zach's hint. Would a new Ultron really be that different from his previous 'mate? He's a different color, but otherwise he seems pretty much the same.

I'm down for Leader. Maybe a Hulk theme?

If it is indeed an AoU box set i'd like to see the following:

Ultron with add on pieces to make the various "outfits" from the covers.

Battle damaged superior spidey OR golden ultronbot with add on tentacles OR Angela

Updated Classic Fury

Luke Cage

I don't know why, but I got a Leader vibe off of Zach's hint. Would a new Ultron really be that different from his previous 'mate? He's a different color, but otherwise he seems pretty much the same.

I got the same vibe. My first thought was Leader as well.

If Zach is hinting at wave 54 & TRU 17 & 18, does that mean they will be revealed at SDCC next week?? :)