UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Sdcc 2013 Exclusives Speculation Thread

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can roughly figure out how much these exclusives are going to cost, but can we get a estimate on what the bags of stands are gonna set us back? Like is it figured as. 25¢, .50¢, or a dollar a stand? I'm trying to budget this years trip, and so far the exclusives look great, but these stands are what I'm really looking foward to. And I got around 500 figures needing display stands.

So we can roughly figure out how much these exclusives are going to cost, but can we get a estimate on what the bags of stands are gonna set us back? Like is it figured as. 25¢, .50¢, or a dollar a stand? I'm trying to budget this years trip, and so far the exclusives look great, but these stands are what I'm really looking foward to. And I got around 500 figures needing display stands.

i'd like to know about the stands too. will Luke be carrying these?

Looks like AFX may announce their three exclusive sets this week or next, so keep an eye out.

Three sets from AFX, huh?... Hmm...

I think it's all but confirmed one of them is the fourth Thundercats set. One will most likely be a Marvel set. So what's the third one? The hinted-at color corrected (or not) slimmed-down Ghostbusters set? A complementary Walking Dead farm set (we still need Maggie)? Or maybe the "set" is the pilot Enterprise with that Pike?

Edited by Lobsterman

The stands are not available for retailers to preorder. Not sure if any will be available after the show.

The stands are not available for retailers to preorder. Not sure if any will be available after the show.

dang it...... ok... if anyone gets a hold of these let me know :)

Ghostbusters set was announced, not hinted at. And I believe it will be offered to all retailers alongside the new Stay Puft bank. Not an exclusive.

Stands will be $4 a bag, for 24 black round stands or a mix of (I think) 6 flight and 3 clear round stands. (It will say 10, but the Peter Pan base requires one of the round bases to work.)

Sweeeeeeet. That price makes it even better. I need to play catch up on some past waves so I plan to buy more then I have figures for. But if these are only going to be con sold items, I have no problem buying extras (as long as there are enough of them) and selling them at cost to those here who cant attend the shows?

Ghostbusters set was announced, not hinted at. And I believe it will be offered to all retailers alongside the new Stay Puft bank. Not an exclusive.

Stands will be $4 a bag, for 24 black round stands or a mix of (I think) 6 flight and 3 clear round stands. (It will say 10, but the Peter Pan base requires one of the round bases to work.)

Hm, black stands huh.... interesting... and what kind of flight stands?

A mix of flight/energy stands -- boot jets, Peter Pan, One-foot, two-foot, Blink and I think Magma.

I am fairly certain we did NOT do a bag of 24 clear bases, but it was talked about at one point.

And while we don't know if or when we will offer it to retailers, it will hopefully be at every show we attend.

A mix of flight/energy stands -- boot jets, Peter Pan, One-foot, two-foot, Blink and I think Magma.

This. Sounds. Awesome. I'll have to get my hands on a few of these packs.

I am fairly certain we did NOT do a bag of 24 clear bases, but it was talked about at one point.

And while we don't know if or when we will offer it to retailers, it will hopefully be at every show we attend.

thanks for the info, i was hoping for clear stands, but oh well. I'll take the black ones.

the flight stand pack sounds awesome... i wish these were included though.

acc0613_lg.jpg

like pk13 said, hope these are available to other retailers too!