UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives Revealed!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on a vacation to DSTRUAFX once. It was nice. Real mellow, good people, not the best food I've ever had though. Kind of always left me hungry for more.

Don't drink the water...

1339089841[/url]' post='230853']
1339089435[/url]' post='230850']

Groundhog or me. It's probably groundhog, but I made BHM's "list" yesterday in chat, so who knows.

Funny, but I just assumed I was perpetually on his list. I'd be offended if he didn't respond like that to me.

You can get off the list? I in no way got that impression. To me it seemed like once you're on, it's forever.

Couldn't wait, got the Rick/Walker set on eBay from a seller I've used for presales for a while now.

The Walking Dead is one of my favorite properties period, the comic, show, the action figures, the NECA busts... I just had to ensure I didn't miss this.

Definitely going to have to get that AVX set too, I've been bugging (just a little) Diamond on Facebook for a Hope Summers. SO stoked she's being released.

i know we arnt discussing AVX spoilers anymore...but since its been officially announced on marvel.com is it technically a spoiler?

anyway just saying, with Coipels art, those designs dont look half bad

Hm. That's kind of an interesting notion, Prowlar... The whole AvX thing as Marvel's version of Flashpoint?

I figure that they're going to have to do something like that eventually in order to re-retcon all the retcon crap that's taken place over the last decade or so out of existence. Sure there have been some great stories and new characters but by erasing everything it gives them the ability to sell the stories all over again in completely new ways.

Perhaps most importantly maybe somebody can pick up a clue-by-four and give everyone a good beating that continuity is more important than any one story and it shouldn't be changed on an issue by issue basis.

Long as we get a new cosmic line by DnA and Incredible Hercules is revived and continued, Marvel do what whatever the frack they want IMO :P

I have to say, my interest in AvX is in minus figures, bar the (limited) involvement with the new Nova. However that boxset does look good...

Does your presaler have the Legends and universe exclusives up?

Not yet, the seller I use is BestDamnToys. Always has come through for me wonderfully with Comic Con presales.

I have to get that Uncanny X-Force set though, especially since that UXF Deadpool was announced.

They do have the AVX Minimates up, and the Walking Dead 2-pack (which was $22ish when I got it), has dropped to $19.99.

Dude, you do not need to spend that much on the SDCC exclusives. They will be reliably available from multiple sources, not least of which, Luke's, for much, much less than that.

Just... wow. That is some first-class gougery.

Edited by Lobsterman

Well, I never know who will have what, and for the things I really want, I'm willing to spend a little extra to ensure I can get them.

I'm holding off on the Spidey/Lizard and AVX sets for Luke's, but The Walking Dead holds #1 priority in my collecting, I hadda do what I hadda do. The Uncanny X-Force Legends set has been listed at $120 and up, that's some gouging to me, an extra $10 doesn't hurt my wallet.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, TWD pack, some sellers have listed at just around $50... how people can do that with a straight face is beyond me... but I guess people will pay it.

Edited by AdamBomb