UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives Revealed!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to me like her gun, cloak, belt and hair are all new. Nice. I think the only reuse is the wrap gauntlets from Iron Fist/ Hand Ninja (which, if you recall, we all disliked...but that's MORE then made up for by the new parts).

EDIT: I take it back, after looking at some other pics, those gauntlets look new too.

Edited by hellpop

After just reading the new AvX that came out today I can see some more possibilities for the AFX set. ;)

If they are from this issue I can see why they haven't been announced in order to not be a spoiler.

Edited by Zylek

After just reading the new AvX that came out today I can see some more possibilities for the AFX set. ;)

If they are from this issue I can see why they haven't been announced in order to not be a spoiler.

After reading today's issue I think those characters would be awesome as Minimate exclusives.

Yeah.

http://www.comicvine.com/avengers/65-3806/huge-spoilers-for-avx/92-672449/

There seems to be a consistent theme with Scott's team lately of

everyone on it either being or becoming one of the X-men's former nemeses.

We've got White Queen, Magneto, Danger, Juggernaut (inhabiting Colossus), Magik (fresh off of being Queen of the Inferno), Namor (who's always been a little sketchy towards humanity), and now this. I guess it's interesting that he's recreated the Brotherhood in a more effective form than Mags ever could.

Edited by Lobsterman

Ehh, I hope that's got nothing to do with the AFX exclusive. I much prefer getting regular versions of characters who appear in an event, like we are with the Hope set, than entirely event-specific stuff like that or the Fear Itself sets.

Now I wouldn't mind a mate of the guy on the cover of today's Invincible Iron Man...

Oh, I think quite the opposite. I think this is a setup for Scott to head off to the white hot room with his true love. Wolverine's supplanted him as the leader of the mutant world, so he's basically irrelevant at this point. Rather than let him keep going down the road towards being the new Magneto, better to give him a heroic "sacrifice himself to save everyone" death.

Of course, as a last big, "eff you," maybe he'll have to trade places with Jean in teh white hot room, and she'll come back and shack up with Logan...

Edited by Lobsterman

ill continue to read AvX cuz i liked big events, but this is a little out there, i think it will be a lot of fun to look at but not read...also anyone realize cyclops looks A LOT like nightwings new 52 look

Well - that's happening. So.... i can potentially be ok with this, so long as it is dealt with and leaves a proper mark on the X-Men. I don't fancy this kind of over the top story happening , just to see everything return to the status quo 3 months later.

Well - that's happening. So.... i can potentially be ok with this, so long as it is dealt with and leaves a proper mark on the X-Men. I don't fancy this kind of over the top story happening , just to see everything return to the status quo 3 months later.

One thing I'll give Marvel events, for all the criticism they get they do usually change the universe in some significant way going forward, from Disassembled on.

Yeah, I guess I'll just be sad if they takeone of my favorite characters since his "renaissance" back at the beginning of Astonishing and break him down to the logical conclusion of this chain of events.

Anyway, back on topic. Not super interested in these as a potential exclusive. But from Zach's talk about it, I suspect they're not.