UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives Revealed!

Has anyone seen the mummy mumm-ra that is supposed to be a sdcc exclusive as well? Saw it on ebay last night. I'm on my phone or else I'd post a link to the auction. It looks pretty sweet. I have to say I'm stoked for some Thundercat minimate love.

Nevermind..i saw the dedicated thread..resume game!

Edited by Freaqualizer

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Question: Does anyone think there will be any minimate surprises at SDCC? I know all the box sets are announced.. but wondering if any new prototypes might be on display.. or some other type of surprise announcement.

Seems like years ago SDCC was a plethera of news, prototypes and surprises.. I guess now we are all plugged in so well that it does not leave much for the con. :) I would love to be wrong.. any insight?

Well, Wave 47 is coming out, but besides that and TRU 14 and Venom Through the Ages, we don't have any marvel in the pipeline, so I expect we will see new stuff for sure. I am fairly certain we will see prototypes of Wave 48 and 49 on display as well as an announcement of wave 50.

Not sure where to post. I didn't want to start a new thread (I'll let someone else). Any-who, superherohype.com has an early gallery up. Looks like kre-o is making Star Trek sets. They have an Enterprise pic and a group shot of mini Transformers. Some cool Hobbit pics and a Marvel Universe diorama with a butt-load of figs.

So Luke, is there any word on whether you will be carrying the AFX exclusives that were NOT for pre-order before the convention? Namely the Thundercats and Alpha Flight box sets?

If AFX puts those sets up for sale on Monday, should I grab them while I can? Or will there be a chance to order them from you?