• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's:

Firelord and airwalker

Worthy and mighty

Annihilus and thing

Franklin with herbie and bag man

This is it for sure. But what other choices are there for "The Worthy and Mighty"?

Would the Bag Man have a Spidey head or Peter Parker head?

detail5.jpg

BeholdTheMighty_02-500x386.jpg

At the very least, I hope we get 'mates of the rest of the Worthy.

-Silver Surfer is definitely an FF associate, and it's been quite a while since we got him.:thumbsup:

-Morbius and/or FA Blade would both be tremendous.:thumbsup:

-Werewolf by Night?:thumbsup:

-Looks like we'll be getting a fully flaming Human Torch... ehhh.

a new surfer wouldnt need to be great since i know a lot of people missed out on the last one, id love one based on Kirby's art (more so than the last) and it would be amazing if it came with a purple stand like the one that came with wesker, for his board, as well as some new energy pieces

So - we know that Flame On Johnny, Invisible Woman, Moloid, Alicia, Blastaar, Puppet Master & Mr Fantastic are wave 48.

Are we going on the assumption that additional characters shown in this image are possible candidates for TRU Wave 15? (And if so - should this perhaps be moved to a new thread?)

Since AirWalker & Fire Lord are all but announced, I'm really excited at the possibility or Morbius (with or without a FA Blade) - but i'm not sure exactly how they tie in?

going on Zach's hints:

One FF villain that's been mentioned so far. Two FF members. One FF associate. Plus two sets that build off of existing four-packs. If the speculation is gonna continue, I'd do it in a new thread.

It's a shame that Dragon Man has been ruled out.

My first query is what does FF stand for? Fantasic 4 or Future Foundation? Could this be the FF Doom & Solid Sue we've asked about? Is Doom an associate or a villain?

Also - are there some overlaps here i the hints? Airwalker & Fire Lord could be classed as FF associates/villains - but they ALSO build off the existing Heralds of Galactus 4-Pack.

I think it's reasonably safe to assume we'll see a Thing, Airwalker & Fire Lord, but beyond that i'm lost. Going by the picture on facebook, my combination of random speculation and wild hopes runs something like this:

Thing & Human Torch

Airwalker & Firelord

Morbius & FA Blade

PF5 Emma Frost & PF5 Colossus

I'd also be more than happy to see someone like Medusa show up as the FF villain or associate. Annihilus would be bloody cool too - but that's just wishlisting.

Interesting.

One FF villain that's been mentioned so far. Two FF members. One FF associate. Plus two sets that build off of existing four-packs. If the speculation is gonna continue, I'd do it in a new thread.

Here's my breakdown:

One FF villain that's been mentioned so far.

>> Hoping Annihilus. He's pretty major. (could also be Attuma, Wizard)

Two FF members.

>> Based on the "research" image and common sense, Thing ("negative zone," white trim) and Torch fully flamed

One FF associate.

>> Would seem to be Silver Surfer

Set one based off existing four-pack

>> Air-Walker and Firelord (Heralds four-pack)

Set two based off existing four-pack

>> Could easily be the AvX poll left-overs, or if I could indulge in wishful thinking, Alpha Flighters Talisman and White Sasquatch (or Box 1.0. or Aurora 2.0. etc.)

I wonder if the Morbius / FA Blade / Werewolf By Night "hints" are part of some future monster four pack?

I'm guessing

Villain: Annihilus.

Fantastic Four Members: Thing and Crystal. I was thinking that It would be She-Hulk but that has already been shot down and Bag-Man, though he is another Spider-Man variation, doesn't seem high enough on character recognition for a TRU wave.

Associate: Medusa. While this is likely wishful thinking after seeing the new Human Torch and Invisible Woman bases just imagining the possibility of a new hair stand for Medusa is exciting. Of course the reality is that just about any Marvel character could easily fit in this category.

Pack 1: Firelord and Airwalker. Seems pretty much like a confirmed lock on that one.

Pack 2: Worthy Hulk and Mighty Red She Hulk. Though I'd be just as excited if it was Titania and Ms. Marvel, Iron Fist and Absorbing Man, or Wolverine and Juggernaut. I would have gone for Attuma and Dr. Strange but Strange has also already been shot down.

not looking to replace the 4 main FF, but i'm looking forwards to the villains in this wave to add to the display i just finished today. when is this set due out, do we know? i'll also probably add the heralds up top when i get my set from Luke!

IMG_9276.jpg

Nice. I have the Mighty Mugg Galactus with my 'mates too. Can't think of many more villains to add, unfortunately, outside of the Heralds, but you might want to put in Black Bolt and Lockjaw.

Thinking of doing that with my Galactus too.

With the addition of Sue's mullet, I really want to make a Malice now. Think I have a spare flesh body in my spare parts bin....unless DST is going to be making her? I hate planning out customs and then I see them announced online. This has happened to me twice now. :verymad:

I know it's been mentioned already, but since the addition of the 'not quite a minimate, but has similar style legs/arms' Snarf from Thundercats, it's opened the doors for two FF characters:

-Impossible Man

-HERBIE (even though DST said they'd NEVER make him)

Regular mates I'd like to see:

Willie Lumpkin

Roberta, the robot receptionist

Trapster

a new bucket head Thing

Lyja

Nathaniel Richards

Hyperstorm

Marvel Girl (Valeria Richards)

Kristoff

She-Thing

Will Blastaar have hands or just the flame parts?

Flames are clear blasts that fit over his hands, according to control art. We'll see if that remains.

Why would Impossible Man not use the regular minimate body?

Lots of potential there, in terms of bonus parts. Should have suggested him for 15. Oh, well.