UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 48

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the new in-package pics up on Facebook. I'll let Zach post the pics here if he wants. :thumbsup:

Happy to see that Mr. Fantastic comes with a Ultimate Nullifier... WA-HOO!!!!

I just saw that! Sooooo cool! :highfive2:

Whats the ultimate nullifier?

Edited by The Vox

Just saw the new in-package pics up on Facebook. I'll let Zach post the pics here if he wants. :thumbsup:

Happy to see that Mr. Fantastic comes with a Ultimate Nullifier... WA-HOO!!!!

I just saw that! Sooooo cool! :highfive2:

Whats the ultimate nullifier?

First time Galactus came to Earth, Richards went and grabbed this little toy off of the ship. Basically threatened a world eating demigod with something that'll cancel the universe. It's a neat little box.

I like how they brought the descriptions back, like "Stretch Punch" Mr. Fantastic as opposed to just Mr. Fantastic.

I try to do that for you guys. I remember hearing that complaint a while back.

FYI, Johnny Storm comes with regular head and hair. Sue comes with clear arms and legs. Puppet Master comes with green suit jacket Reed can wear.

Tray shots:

735239_505333192844276_1022883934_n.jpg

Wow, they look so good. Like I said before, I'm not even really a F4 fan, but I'll be buying multiples of most of these. The accessories are fantastic and I love that there are so many bases coming with the figures now. I'm very happy that Johnny will comes with two heads. I still hope to see an updated Invisible Woman that's completely invisble at some point.

This isn't really a complaint, more of an idea...is there a way to get a new base for the Minimates that have the slipper feet? Since there's no hole at the bottom, maybe a new base with two little raised bars that would keep a foot in place or something?

The Thing bust has to be my new favorite accessory.

Zach- are there plans to do more FF in the future? Before I make customs I'd love to see your version of Psycho Man, Diablo and few other key FF villains. :biggrin:

Depending on Johnny's torso you may only need one Reed, depending how you display him. Thanks for the pictures Zach.

I like to have options. If I want all four without their crazy accessories on I like to be able to do that. So yeah, I'll need two of Reed.

It's probably just painted detail, but close up on those puppets almost looks like they're articulated...

I also totally was gonna skip out on the Alicia fig... But the hair alone makes me want her. Kinda wanna swap it with another Invisible Woman for a more modern Sue.

Edited by emperorshotz

Wow, they look so good. Like I said before, I'm not even really a F4 fan, but I'll be buying multiples of most of these. The accessories are fantastic and I love that there are so many bases coming with the figures now. I'm very happy that Johnny will comes with two heads. I still hope to see an updated Invisible Woman that's completely invisble at some point.

We made one in the Future Foundation set.

This isn't really a complaint, more of an idea...is there a way to get a new base for the Minimates that have the slipper feet? Since there's no hole at the bottom, maybe a new base with two little raised bars that would keep a foot in place or something?

How about we just put holes on the slipper feet? There, done.

Zach- are there plans to do more FF in the future? Before I make customs I'd love to see your version of Psycho Man, Diablo and few other key FF villains. :biggrin:

I think the Psycho-Man name was bandied about before we chose Annihilus and Blastaar. Ask DST!

It's probably just painted detail, but close up on those puppets almost looks like they're articulated...

Not painted, but very well sculpted.