UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Street Fighter x Tekken

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey local TRU store, get these in today please, I've got a one day only $5 coupon!

It worked! Found them in Wisconsin today.

Which city? I want to know if they will have any left in Madison tomorrow morning :D

Picked up one each of the exclusives today in Madison. They look nice.

I also scored wave 4 of Hasbro's 3.75" Avengers line at the buy 2 get 1 free deal. Major haul day! :woot:

I found them today and I must say i like these ALOT more then i thought i would.I'm hooked Hooked on another line :tongue:.Off to Lukes toy store next week :biggrin:

In hand look at Cammy. . .and, uh, Santa Maria or whatever her name is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minimates-2-Pack-Street-Fighter-X-Tekken-Cammy-Vs-Nina-MIP-/290780977971?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item43b3e59b33

Edited by karamazov80

Curious if anyone found these at a comic book shop today. Mine rarely order anything non-Marvel, and some didn't even order MvC.

My CBS got them in yesterday. And like other members have noticed all the flesh tones are off on everybody, not just the ladies. This is upon inspecting a whole case. Bummer.

<_<

BHM – yes. The torsos and heads are generally a molded plastic color (something we oddly haven't seen in a while), and the painted bits are an unmatched flesh tone, almost like the factory used whatever flesh tones they had in stock rather than mixing to match. To top it off, where there are torsos that aren't molded in a sold color, but have a small painted detail (e.g., Nina), the flesh tone on the hard plastic (torso) doesn't even match the painted detail on the soft plastic (arms). In those cases you see up to three different flesh tones on one mate!

I'm constantly boggled that the QC can be so varied on contemporaneous lines like this one (awful) and Thundercats (excellent). I can't remember a line in which the paint matching from piece to piece was this dodgy.