UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Street Fighter x Tekken

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRU finally stocked Wave 1, grabbed Guile, and FINALLY KEN!!!!!!!!! I don't remember if i voiced my love of Ken when he was announced (maybe just back when SF Wave 2 was) but Ken is by far my favorite SF character and i've waited a good long while for him. I have fond memories of staying up late and waking up early for reruns of the Street Fighter anime (yup, wasn't started by the games for me!) and Ken was too cool.

So happy to have him! Now, about Blanka... :thumbsup:

Not sure if Zach posted anything like this yet, but here are Ryu and Chun Li comparisons, MvC on left, SFxT on right:

100_2675_zps0d8c5e35.jpg

100_2677_zps436cb96d.jpg

I actually prefer the SFxT version of both. :)

Not sure why they felt the need top give us what are more or less variant reissues when they could have filled up those two slips with something else. I'd have liked another Cammy and Baka for one. :wub:

Wow! Did SFxT2 come in earlier than expected, like WD2?

Does that mean... Battle Beasts have arrived?!?

Yes SFxT2 is in the house! Battle Beasts will be January 9th.

Not sure why they felt the need top give us what are more or less variant reissues when they could have filled up those two slips with something else. I'd have liked another Cammy and Baka for one. :wub:

I think we all would have preferred other characters instead of another Ryu and Chun Li. It really is a shame this line is ending.