UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So of all the cool, recognizable alien races in the Marvel U, we get zombie humanoid dog creatures. Wonderful.

Like I said- could be any number of Asgadian kritter, Dark Elves, Hela's undead, Mattaliac's jokes actually being true... or New Men/Knights of Wundagore.

I'm wondering when these are supposed to be coming out, thor & cap's minimates where out before the film & with wave 44 due in 3-4 weeks does this mean end of May for wave 45?

I need to post a new ship date schedule, but it's looking like 4/25 for Wave 45 and 5/2 for wave 44. The REDACTED embargo kept us from releasing them too early.

I may have had a couple of drinks but once again I was a little taken-a-back by your crazy american dates.

day / month / year ... makes far more sense, shirley?

its like, if 452 meant five hundred and forty two.

I may have had a couple of drinks but once again I was a little taken-a-back by your crazy american dates.

Its all in how you "say" the date we in the US say May twenty fifth, im guessing Brits say it the twenty fifth of May?

A lot of internet resources claim the Korbonites (Beta-Ray-Billies) to be the aliens. Here's a good comparision and some other suggestions. But I'm really irritated by their thought on the movie aliens' skin color. They aren't green, are the? They're smurfin' blue.

I'm confused by this a lot. We, too, use day/month/year and we usually say 25th of May instead of May 25th.

Sure that thing vaguely resembles Bill, but BBR is a mutated, gene spliced cyborg. "Normal" examples of his people are hairless, noseless near-human appearing, generally on the skinny side, and like BBR they are brilliant orange in color.

Not saying they won't be Korbonites, but they don't look like 616 Korbonites.

Honestly the picture we saw of the REDACTED before, even though it's from the back, didn't look much like this guy. Which is leading me to lend credence to the Thanos's Pirates theory. It could be a mixture of races that may just satisfy everybody. Even the people like me who wants it to be Darth Vader on a Unicycle in a kilt playing the Imperial March on Bagpipes. Anything is possible if you believe...

Edited by Trekker 42

Maybe, since we can really only see the face of this one dude, it actually is Beta Ray Bill, where the others look more Korby and they just did away with orange skin for the sake of "Who would believe bright orange aliens could threaten anything?" or something. I really doubt it, mainly because I think that would be stupid, but whatever. I hope no one brings Bill into anything that isn't some Thor movie down the road when this whole crossover movie continuity thing really hits big and then that Thor movie can just be all about Bill's story. That I would pay huge loads of money to see.

They definatly look like beta ray bills..... Its as clear as the nose on thier faces........

i'vd just noticed that there are preview screenings doing the rounds on the 11th & special facebook ones on the 14th of this month so we should have answers by then

Hope it's not Thanos. Really do.

Making Thanos a pawn of Loki for hs first appearance greatly waters down Thanos. 616 Thanos baerely considers Odin an equal, and has beaten Thor one on one.

Usually, when he's working with another villian, say Annihilus, it's because he chose to for his own agenda.

But this is the 199999, not the 616 so I understand there will be differences. I'd just hate to see the big T have to share the "big bad" stage with anyone.

from what we've seen so far, I'm still under the impression Loki will be 'helping' by the end, as in... who or whatever he recruits ends up having a completely different agenda than he thought.

As for Thanos, he'd fit that bill, right? Though, the whole rumour of his appearance is based only on the gauntlet appearing for a billionth of a second in Thor, right? There were plenty of other items from Marvel lore in there as well... probably having no more significance than something 'for the fans'.

... do we even know there is a 'big bad' though? A redacted 'general', sure, but that could just be a beefed up redacted fella.