UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See? That setttles it- the REDACTED are Parademons lead by Darkseid. (makes as much sense as anything else we've guessed to date)

Yeah, I noticed that when I started working on my 1/6 Iron Fist, I wanted to see which version of the logo they are using for the movies, and it looks like everything Avengers related is using the Ultimate design.

It makes me wonder if her new bracelets that "glow" in the trailer aren't "alien tech" like some surmised, but made by Stark. It could be a callback to her suit being his invention in Ultimates 2.

whoa, before this gets out of hand i was just being silly, trying to get Zach to slip up(like that would happen) i have no proof that the so called "Redacted" are actually the sons of Muspell or that Surtur is in the film or even involved, though the images of the aliens in the film do fit the general look of the Sons, and someone some time ago claimed to have seen a supposed "Thanos" actor/mask im wondering if that could be Surtur, but again pure speculation on my part.

I suspect Twisted was just playing along, and i dont know what Dj87 has seen but im interested for sure

As far as I know, we cannot show the final figures until the movie hits. So once they're in stores, we should be okay.

Ok, but does Surtur come with the Twilight sword?

also im thinking the ASM lizard legs would work well on a Surtur be that a custom or official DST one :thumbsup:

Edited by Mattallica