UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know what the lego ones look like but we still don't know what they are, unless we see the minimate versions in the packaging with their names on we could still be none the wiser if we saw a picture (unless it's obvious from DST's master craftsmen ship as its not from legos!)

I thought LEGO already spilled the beans? The pictorial beans, anyway?

Except the colors on thier little aliens look nothing like the images in the trailer. It may be that the legos are, well shopped. My main evidence for that idea comes partially from Zach: he wouldn't be concerned if Disney wasn't pushing to keep the REDACTED under wraps. As such it's hard to believe Lego and TRU would not have gotten the same message. Disney is too large a company to tick off and risk loosing future partnership considerations. But they don't want to not post images of upcoming products so they shopped the aliens colors, maybe even their faces, as a comprimise. It's be easy to do, I such as PS and I could do it.

On the other hand, since the all images in the trailers of the aliens are CG, their colors could have been changed just as easily. If they used the same effects house as Thor, they could have swapped the pallet of the REDACTED with the Frost Giant pallet just to mess with everybody.

So we may not even know what we think we know.

Except the colors on thier little aliens look nothing like the images in the trailer. It may be that the legos are, well shopped. My main evidence for that idea comes partially from Zach: he wouldn't be concerned if Disney wasn't pushing to keep the REDACTED under wraps. As such it's hard to believe Lego and TRU would not have gotten the same message. Disney is too large a company to tick off and risk loosing future partnership considerations. But they don't want to not post images of upcoming products so they shopped the aliens colors, maybe even their faces, as a comprimise. It's be easy to do, I such as PS and I could do it.

On the other hand, since the all images in the trailers of the aliens are CG, their colors could have been changed just as easily. If they used the same effects house as Thor, they could have swapped the pallet of the REDACTED with the Frost Giant pallet just to mess with everybody.

I guess I was more worried about the name, which everyone seems to be concerned about, rather than the actual appearance. The Minimates aren't THAT much more distinctive than the Legos, although we at least had the decency to sculpt them a little. Now, if the SELECT figure leaked... Well, we might as just well post a photograph of the movie character.

Less than one month remains....less than one month remains... 26th of April here in Greece. It's funny cause we get to see the avengers earlier but I had to wait till September to see gl and cap last year.

I guess I was more worried about the name, which everyone seems to be concerned about, rather than the actual appearance. The Minimates aren't THAT much more distinctive than the Legos, although we at least had the decency to sculpt them a little. Now, if the SELECT figure leaked... Well, we might as just well post a photograph of the movie character.

Can you tell us this one thing.... The select figure is one of the aliens or one of a second villain,same applies for the minis? I mean if we get that villain as a mini too.

Less than one month remains....less than one month remains... 26th of April here in Greece. It's funny cause we get to see the avengers earlier but I had to wait till September to see gl and cap last year.

Can you tell us this one thing.... The select figure is one of the aliens or one of a second villain,same applies for the minis? I mean if we get that villain as a mini too.

Oh what a PAINFUL wait Green Lantern was. I pity you. #nopity

I'm quite excited to see these minis by the way. But moreso for the movie. FINALLY end the bloody speculation!

Well if they are beta ray bills race that could set things up for him to be in a thor sequel

That would be just batshit insane enough to be completely awesome. But I think the Aliens look cool enough for sure.