UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Series 45/TRU: Avengers Movie

luke314pi

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a bigger pic you're looking at? I can't make heads or tails of it, other than it has purple hands and what looks like a jumbo jet emblem on its chest.

Jumbo jet emblem? Loki's got an army of alien stewardesses! Get ready to be served little bags of peanuts - of death!

So Loki got lost in space, got a nasty case of crabs, and thought he'd share... is that what I'm seeing ?:unsure:

I like seeing those Legos.. it was a great reminder that MINIMATES are the BEST minifig every made. :) I can't tell what in the redacted is going on with those Lego figures.. they could be anything. My guess is that they are Mole-man's minions. :P

In all seriousness, there's a possibility whoever posted those to TRU's website without obscuring the faces could be in some trouble. Assuming that is, that someone didn't shop alien bug faces and odd colors on these as a complete red herring.

Is the secracy getting silly to anyone else too? It was one thing to hide the idea of the Whip-Dynamo armor, because nothing in the trailers even hinted at it. But it's been "known" almost from the first trailer that the threat here was Loki and what army, if not before. So this is at best going to be an "Oh, okay, that's cool." kinda of surprise, not a "Holy Crap! I so didn't see that coming!". So why are they making such a big deal? Hype only works to a point, then it becomes the proverbial check your ass can't cover. If hype and mystery were all it takes to make a good movie, then the American Godzilla would have been the best movie ever.