UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Expendables Minimates

Just a reminder to everyone: TRU offers free shipping to your door if you have someone order it for you in store. I have gotten Heralds this way, as well as the SDCC Ghostbusters and the ASM exclusives. Oh and the Green Lantern preview figure with the ring. :thumbsup:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the TRU set in today's mail (yes, that is what the listing is for) and the only compaint I have is that they sent two sets in a padded envelope that got crushed. Otherwise, it's a phenominal set and I love the price point being less than the LCS version. If I can, I'll post some pics later.

i check my tru (tucson) but no luck, hoping for next week. going to get a spare set for my brother-in-law. while he does not collect minimates he loves this movie, (its thanks to him that i saw it). he will most likely shit him self.

Who's gonna be the first verser to cobble together a Stone Cold Steve Austin custom in his wrestling attire?

57.jpg

I know right. I totally want that but all the skulls will be a pain. I think GB Mayor vest with some jeans is the easiest QC. but you also would lose the bulk that comes with his Expendables shirt.

He's got a shirt tampo under his bulk. I prefer it since no one else has that kind of bulk in the set. I will say that out of the two sets I got, both Austin heads were a little bit bigger at the bottom were the heads were against the shirt. It wasn't too noticeable, but it did look a little off. Next set of pics I get I'll have Barney and Pain under their chest pieces.

Probably not the pic some people are looking for, but here's why I bought a second set:

DSCN1014.jpg

That's awesome!!!

He's got a shirt tampo under his bulk. I prefer it since no one else has that kind of bulk in the set. I will say that out of the two sets I got, both Austin heads were a little bit bigger at the bottom were the heads were against the shirt. It wasn't too noticeable, but it did look a little off. Next set of pics I get I'll have Barney and Pain under their chest pieces.

Mine didn't have a shirt tampo underneath... :confused:

I saw the same thing you did with the head warping.

Is the TRU set still not popping up in any great quantity? There aren't any on ebay. I'm hoping Luke will carry it as I'm overseas and can't order from TRU.com.

My nearest TRU had about 20 on a peg so they should start popping up in great quantity.

Colonel Tigh in Wave 2 of the Battlestar Galactica Minimates had this problem too.

Edited by minimadman