UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your questions:

One Ryu is the Street Fighter 1 alt costume version while the other is the standard version.

And i'm guessing the base is going to be partially invisible but they just painted it white for the prototype to simulate the clear effect.

Edited by Punisher

Okay... so the girls are in the LCS wave, Cap and Ryu are in both, Thor / white wolf are TRU. But is it the MODOK / Akuma or the Doom / Wesker that are in the TRU wave?

For the record, I did have my hammer made long before it was a twinkle in DST's eyes (well, I'm just assuming that but wanted to use that phrase to seem older). Luke can even be my witness since he sold me the hammers awhile back. I'm just glad they thought of it also and everyone can have one, even if it doesn't look as good as one made with blood, sweat and tears. And I'm being literal there (I'm lethal with super glue and x-acto knives).

And I also assumed that the Super Skrull base will be tranlucent instead of white. He will look freaking sweet when he's released.

i do really hope we see ultimate marvel vs capcom mates

they could do:

Specialty wave:

Ironfist/Frank West

Doctor Strange/Nemesis

Ghost Rider/Firebrand

Hawkeye/Stryder

TRU:

Nova/Phoenix Wright

Rocket Raccoon, Virgil

id buy all of those

Ya know, if you had told me when I first joined MMMV that MODOK and Zola would get minimates before Kang and Baron Zemo, I probably would have said something rudly dismissive. And yet here we are...

Ya know, if you had told me when I first joined MMMV that MODOK and Zola would get minimates before Kang and Baron Zemo, I probably would have said something rudly dismissive. And yet here we are...

You can say something rudely dismissive to me now if it makes you feel better?

Does Chuck know about these possible MODOK variants?

modoktober02.jpg

:turned:

Spidey Modok is a no-brainer. Though I suspect we're gonna get multiple Spidey-Wolvies first. There's also egghead Modok from one of my favorite comic book covers of all times!

Excalibur14.jpg

I entered a vortex and encountered the alternate version of you that posted such a thing. . .and frankly, it hurt seeing you so rudely dismissive of something. It hurt just a little more than just a little bit.

I entered a vortex and encountered the alternate version of you that posted such a thing. . .and frankly, it hurt seeing you so rudely dismissive of something. It hurt just a little more than just a little bit.

Yeah, I've met me a few times now. Complete tool, that guy. We don't get along at all.

And I appreciate the offer, Nessex. Maybe next time.

One of Nova's alternative costume's uses Quasar's pallet.

http://uk.gamespot.com/special_feature/marvelcapcom-week8/image-feature/index.html?image=6

I'm hoping if we see more P2 boxsets after DST (hopefully) announce the Ultimate licence this gets added to the mix.

Don't lynch me, but the Liefield-verse palette on Modern Thor's costume doesn't look bad at all and would make a cool mate. As would the FA Dr. Strange and FA Dormamu.