UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

Yeah, my receipt just has the numbers I listed above. The Magneto error was only on one of the three I saw. It looked more like the purple just faded away as you look from left to right, so I'm guessing whatever machine or worker elf just ran out of paint at a bad moment. The other two looked good. And the Hulk is a slightly lighter green than MEGA-RAGE Hulk.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

READY.......SET.......FIGHT!!!

SDC10849.jpg

SDC10850.jpg

SDC10851.jpg

SDC10852.jpg

I've been waiting for these for a long time and they do not disappoint. Even Magneto and Deadpool (which we've had about a bazillion variants) are good. They only one that isn't great is the Mayor Mike Haggar. The bulky chest piece doesn't fit well, his torso decal ends well before the edge of the piece and the flesh color doesn't match his arms/head.

Overall, I'm happy and anxiously await MvC comic shop wave 1.

I just had the chance to open my Magneto set. This is probably my favorite Magneto Minimate to date. It's a simple update, but he's nice and clean. I like. Zero is cooler than I expected, but I could (and probably will) live without him. The set also comes with a small, clear plastic display stand, about the size of a half-dollar with a peg on it. Awesome! Did other sets come with that?

I just had the chance to open my Magneto set. This is probably my favorite Magneto Minimate to date. It's a simple update, but he's nice and clean. I like. Zero is cooler than I expected, but I could (and probably will) live without him. The set also comes with a small, clear plastic display stand, about the size of a half-dollar with a peg on it. Awesome! Did other sets come with that?

no only the magneto/zero set comes with the display stand

can't wait to get these, they look great :biggrin:

Need... that... Haggar.

Here here. Just kind of bums me out that we'll get no corresponding Cody or Guy anytime soon (if ever) :(

600full-final-fight%3A-streetwise-screenshot.jpg

But hey, getting any classic video game characters at all is reason for rejoicing! Thanks, DST/Capcom/lucky stars for these figures! :buttrock:

Edited by karamazov80

Turtle, do you prefer him over Dark Magneto?

anyone who has them both, could we get a comparison photo please? and fanks.

Yeah, I do. I couldn't find Dark Magneto to get a comparison pic, but I think the new one, with lighter red color and no boots/gloves has a cleaner, slimmer look. I think I may prefer the head from Dark Magneto though. I'll try again tonight to find DM for a pic.

I still don't have a whole lot of interest in the Capcom 'mates, which is why I passed on the Hulk/Hagar set, but after thinking about it, Hagar bears a resemblance to my favorite four-octave-range, Zanzibarian, occasional cross-dressing singer.

from his plastic prison.

Their heights .....5.87,5.97 & 6.64ft. ....is that the usual way in the US ?

Yes. . .when someone in Japan makes a hasty and shoddy conversion from their original scale measurements to ours. Somehow a character in that game also became a hermaphrodite due to another issue involved in making the original more "acceptable" to American audiences :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_%28Final_Fight%29

I just hope I can find these......hoping to FINALLY get myself a Deadpool!!

I know what you mean... I wish his extra pockets on his chest were an add-on belt instead of tampo, but I'd rather deal with that than spending the money on any other Deadpool.

I thought Magneto had been perfected already, but this new one is just that extra step. Great job, DST. At first I was going to pass on MvC3, but these just look too good.

And did anybody else notice Magneto comes with Megaman, Deadpool comes with Dante and Hulk comes with Haggar? A little alliteration to pick packing partners perhaps?