I wrote a letter to my love,

But on the way I dropped it.

I dropped it, I dropped it,

And, on the way I dropped it.

A little boy picked it up,

And put it in his pocket.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I am stoked!

I really thought he would get over-looked for this line due to his lack of conventional humanoid shape.

I will buy another Cap & Thor (On top of the additional Spidey, Hulk, Wolverine & IronMan) If it ensures we see MODOK.

ALL HAIL MODOK!

tumblr_kvhnfe0JXg1qziacgo1_400.jpg

It's possible I'm beginning to MASTER your hitnts.

A-tisket, a-tasket,

A green and yellow basket.

MODOK... cool... this line has now served it's ultimate purpose. The rest is now officially gravey.

MOC- I think he's hinting Taskmaster, which all in all is kind of a <Iago>"Oh that's a surprise. I may have a heart attack and die from that surprise."</Iago> sort of thing.

Edited by Mirymate

A-tisket, a-tasket,

A green and yellow basket.

First line is Taskmaster.

Second line is Phoenix (green and yellow, right?).

I can't figure out the rest...

MODOK is confirmed for wave 3! Check out the interview here!

With something this awesome, it seems almost guaranteed that the first two waves will somehow bomb and the 3rd wave will "go on hold."

MODOK is confirmed for wave 3! Check out the interview here!

With something this awesome, it seems almost guaranteed that the first two waves will somehow bomb and the 3rd wave will "go on hold."

Blast you, k80! Your prediction makes just enough sense to probably be true!! I didn't even get to enjoy my little fantasy for even 12 hours! I'm going to wander into a quiet corner to cry now.

For most of my Spideys that have the slip on, I've replaced the Peter Parker head underneath with an extra red head.

Red head for web head?

So we're getting MODOK in wave 3? This means we're getting a wave 2? So when wave 1 sells terrible and there's a run on wave 2 and wave 3 gets scrapped, then what do we do?

Even IF it gets scrapped, they have gone to the trouble of designing & coming up with custom sculpts for MODOK.

I'm sure we'll see him in the Marvel line if we don't get him here.

C'mon Debbie Downers, DST's been on a pretty good run, especially with lines backed by TRU. If these were just going to specialty release I'd be a little worried, but I think they'll be able to juice this line for at least three waves. TRU has carried lines like GB and BSG far longer than they had any business running. Super heroes + video games + little kids? No brainer.

>sniff< Do you think so, Lobsterman? I mean really think so? Golly, I feel >sniff< a little better. Maybe I won't have to cry myself to sleep tonight...

or I could just take my happy pill. Living better through chemistry, that's me!:teehee:

On a VERY slightly related topic . . .

Does anyone know anything about more downloadable content? I was really hoping we'd see a bit more than just a few extra costumes & the Jill/Shuma pack.

Can anyone tell me if we've had announcements about further downloadable characters? I'd love to see Cable, Psylocke, Dhalsim etc . . .