UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And did anybody else notice Magneto comes with Megaman, Deadpool comes with Dante and Hulk comes with Haggar? A little alliteration to pick packing partners perhaps?

Since Magneto actually comes with Zero, I think it was more about powers and abilities matching up. Hulk/Haggar are brawlers, Dante/Deadpool are gun-toting swordsmen, Iron Man/Arthur are armored types, and Magneto/Zero... both wield energy-based weapons/powers? That one not so much. But pairings are determined by DST with Capcom's blessing, or suggested by Capcom themselves.

Hey Fwooshey, dare I ask, but do Magneto's arm and leg tampos actually go all the way around? The arm tampos appear to in the picture you posted, but can't tell about the legs. And is the inside of Mag's cape actually a different color? This may be the best Magneto we have gotten yet!

The arm and leg tamps go full around and the inside of the cape is maroon/brown color.

Can I just say that this was quite possibly the easiest TRU wave to find in the history of ever?

Normally I have to wait a good few weeks to find these guys after I see them pop up here, but not this time. I headed to TRU an hour ago on a lark, and lo and behold, there was the full wave. Crazy excited it worked out this way, I hope it continues.

As usual, I got nothin' here. Probably just running late. Course wave 11 hasn't made it here yet either.

Magneto is incredibly cool. I bought two of the dark Magnetos because I thought he was going to be THE Magneto to have. MvC Magneto is my new favorite. He looks great and I'll probably end up buying another one just because.

As for the clear disc stands, I got them in 3 of the 4 packs. Only Dante & Deadpool didn't have the stands. Is this a fluke?

who has two thumbs and got the entire TRU wave today?

THIS GUY!

yes that was incredibly cheesy, deal with it

these are awesome by the by.

ironmans proton canon is one of my new favorite accessories, hagars pipe is close behind and magneto is absolutely superb, not to mention the subtle awesomeness of deadpool

heh... so whenever I search for 'minimates' on TRU, I naturally get a bunch of mates... then one random plush toy (this weekend it's been a Wizard of Oz flying monkey) and a very expensive Basketball goal. The random plush toy I can amost understand... but a basketball goal? Weird.

(and still no Hearlds... if there proves out to only be a 1/2 hour window on these yesterday morning for online purchases, pissed is not going to begin to cover it... but that's a rant for another thread.)