UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Disney Store exclusive

groundhog7s

Thanks for the details. A few questions:

-What expression does Iron Man have underneath the helmet? Does he come with a hairpiece? If so, is it dark brown or black?

-Regarding Thor's boots... does the yellow paint extend around the legs to underneath where the front boot piece of plastic goes? Or is it 3/4ths of the leg painted and the front not?

-Does Spider-Man have any type of extra head with Peter's face?

-Do you recognize the Cap face as one that's previously been out or is it new? Does he have a hairpiece?

Thanks!

-tonys expression is the wave 25 face but with a closed mouth. he comes with the same hair piece as wave 25 and its black

-the paint on thors legs goes all the way around 4/4ths. and its gold not yellow

-spiderman is just spiderman no extra stuff except his web-line

-about caps hair piece im not entirly sure it looks familiar but its pretty bland

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the details. A few questions:

-What expression does Iron Man have underneath the helmet? Does he come with a hairpiece? If so, is it dark brown or black?

-Regarding Thor's boots... does the yellow paint extend around the legs to underneath where the front boot piece of plastic goes? Or is it 3/4ths of the leg painted and the front not?

-Does Spider-Man have any type of extra head with Peter's face?

-Do you recognize the Cap face as one that's previously been out or is it new? Does he have a hairpiece?

Thanks!

-tonys expression is the wave 25 face but with a closed mouth. he comes with the same hair piece as wave 25 and its black

-the paint on thors legs goes all the way around 4/4ths. and its gold not yellow

-spiderman is just spiderman no extra stuff except his web-line

-about caps hair piece im not entirly sure it looks familiar but its pretty bland

Thanks very much for answering! That Thor's boot paint goes all the way around is super swell!

ill be willing to answer any more questions

Do you think I should suck up to my boss and tell him that he did a good job in the game at the Christmas party Saturday night (the one where he had to do some improv rap song)? Truth is, he really sucked at it.

Unless you have another job lined up, it couldn't hurt.

ill be willing to answer any more questions

Do you think I should suck up to my boss and tell him that he did a good job in the game at the Christmas party Saturday night (the one where he had to do some improv rap song)? Truth is, he really sucked at it.

i need to be more specific about my posts from now on :P

anyways theres a couple more details id like to point out

thor: his helment has silver wings on the side, not white. his wrist bands are dark red with no black strip in the middle. he has no muscle detailing on his legs. his hammer continues to be epic.

Question for robomate:

Did they "fix" the eyeholes on Iron Man's helmet? In my opinion (and those of a few others, if I recall), the eyeholes on wave 25 IM's helmet seemed spaced too widely. Did they narrow up that spacing a bit, or is it the same as before, just without the eyes?

That's pretty much the only reason I'd seek out this set, so I'm not going to waste gas trying to find it if not.

Edited by Lobsterman

That is insane how they could fit all those words on Thor's hammer.

It's even more insane that they are the wrong words .

Wrong words. what does this one say? "If found please return to M Mouse!"

:)

"Whosoever holds this hammer,if he be worthy,shall possess the power of Thor" is what it should say.

Question for robomate:

Did they "fix" the eyeholes on Iron Man's helmet? In my opinion (and those of a few others, if I recall), the eyeholes on wave 25 IM's helmet seemed spaced too widely. Did they narrow up that spacing a bit, or is it the same as before, just without the eyes?

That's pretty much the only reason I'd seek out this set, so I'm not going to waste gas trying to find it if not.

@BHM: thats what it says

@lobsterman: the eyes are smaller and closer together if thats what your asking

Edited by robomate

Thank you Robomate for your perseverance ;)

I've pretty much established in my mind that the first version of most Marvel Minimates that I see ,is my favourite, so as far as my opinion is worth anything ,it is completely stuck in the mud . That said ,these are four well conceived Minimates which are a credit to the line. There's nothing too much wrong with them & enough to actually like them.

I like them ,they look dandy ,they are commercial,they will sell.

Yawn.

Thanks for posting that these were finally available online. And especially for sharing that free shipping note. Now I do not have to drive an hour in the hopes that these are available in my nearest Disney Store.

On a semi-related note: for those who found this in stores, how much were they charging there?