UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Disney Store exclusive

groundhog7s

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So have these starting showing up in local Disney Stores yet?

I believe only select Disney Stores carry them, though I haven't checked since Nov or whenever when I got mine in-store. Basically, if they have an existing section for Marvel toys, then they probably will get them. My memory is fuzzy on this now but I remember an employee saying that certain stores branded as Imagination Park or something had a higher likelihood of carrying Marvel stuff. Whether they still are stocking them in-store is another question.

• 4 weeks later...

The Disney Store online is having a one-day Free Shipping offer today, use the code 'Lucky' at checkout.

There is no excuse for Minimate fans to not have this set in their collection. :no:

Thanks for the info! Just ordered mine, finally!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Did anyone else's Disney Store restock on the classic Heroic Age set? I was in the mall and decided to visit just to see if the FF minimates are all gone (yup, no more in SD store) and instead saw a bunch of the Heroic Age sets. 3 pegs full of them. The online store recently had the page gone for the set but it is back up. A second production? Or found new cases?

I PM'd Luke recently (obviously in error *) to say I'd seen the FF up for sale on the Disney site . He replied (confused obviously) after checking to say that he could see nothing there,I checked again saw nothing & I'm still bemused :confused: ......it was then that I saw the Heroic Age up for grabs & I haven't said anything to anybody until now :rolleyes:

Great set of Minimates perhaps the best.

*I shan't labour the point but I know what I saw .

Edited by buttheadsmate

Not Minimate related, but DST's Marvel Select Hawkeye is also available to order from Disney's web store. Looks like a huge improvement from the Marvel Legends version in the sculpt department. But they apparently don't give you a good way for him to hold his arrows. . .

Even though I don't really collect this kind of toy anymore, I'm strongly considering picking him up since he looks so good. Apparently they will also have exclusive, classic versions of Thor, Cap, and Black Widow up for sale.

Saw those yesterday in person. He looks really, really good. Good thing I've got will power or Hawk'd be at my house. (Okay, will power's name is my wife, who saw the look in my eye as I was holding it and stated flatly "No.")

• 1 month later...

Saw both sets at the NEWLY OPENED!! Disney Store at the Mall of America last night. I almost got the FF set. But I then realized I still have other toys in boxes and I probably shouldn't spend more money on toys if I haven't enjoyed the ones I DO have...