UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Disney Store exclusive

groundhog7s

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the blue the mail man delivered my forgotten pre-order for the Disney Medicom Marvel box-set today which are surprisingly awesome :ohmy: I'd post some pictures but you guys aren't interested in kubricks are you ?! :no:

You should see Iron-Man :ohmy::ohmy: awesome.

Flip on over to the Kubricks side of this board and I'm sure you'll see someone who wants to see them.

Out of the blue the mail man delivered my forgotten pre-order for the Disney Medicom Marvel box-set today which are surprisingly awesome :ohmy: I'd post some pictures but you guys aren't interested in kubricks are you ?! :no:

You should see Iron-Man :ohmy::ohmy: awesome.

Are you serious? I'm not aware of this set you are referring to. The Iron Man 2 Kubricks?

Well, it looks like we're getting closer. As of this morning the little "SOLD OUT" tags on classice Heroic Age set are gone and replaced with a quantity box. Unfortunately, when you try to enter a quantity and add it to your basket, you get this message: Your request cannot be completed, as one or more of the products you wish to purchase are not available at this time.

At least it looks like some type of progress. Maybe Monday these'll be active.

ok so i think its a little to dark here for good pics but ill still try. but just so this post wasnt worthless i can give some details.

thor: his hammer has the scripture on it that reads that he who can wield this hammer has the power of the mighty thor (it actually has every word). he comes with an electricity energy piece that comes with electro,storm,etc. thor also comes with the new flight stand from the modern set.

captain america: cap is my least favorite of the four. he has one gloved hand and one of the new strap glove wrist cuffs, tho his shield has one of the regular wrist bands, he comes with a new hair piece which actually looks pretty good.

spiderman: my favorite of all the spideys, all i can really say is he has those awsome 60's eyes

ironman: my favorite of the four. the colors remind me of kirbys work. he doesnt have the details that the wave 25 one had but the colors make up for it. he comes with a yellow flight stand.

ill be willing to answer any more questions

Thanks for the details. A few questions:

-What expression does Iron Man have underneath the helmet? Does he come with a hairpiece? If so, is it dark brown or black?

-Regarding Thor's boots... does the yellow paint extend around the legs to underneath where the front boot piece of plastic goes? Or is it 3/4ths of the leg painted and the front not?

-Does Spider-Man have any type of extra head with Peter's face?

-Do you recognize the Cap face as one that's previously been out or is it new? Does he have a hairpiece?

Thanks!