• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Man 2 related spoiler

Thor's hammer is after the credits

and how did you see this already?

Jeff of the Miniacs

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure today was the date for the international release date for ironman 2 also someone posted this somewhere on the web

Jeff of the Miniacs

correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure today was the date for the international release date for ironman 2 also someone posted this somewhere on the web

well damit it should be opening here this weekend too...stupid marvel messing up my annual free comic book day/comic book movie/birthday weekend!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Jeff of the Miniacs

well damit it should be opening here this weekend too...stupid marvel messing up my annual free comic book day/comic book movie/birthday weekend!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

uh huh... it was out yesterday (Thurs) in the UK... went to a 3pm screening

Edited by bobafett

:D ya this weekend would have been perfect especially with the free thor/ironman comic coming out for fcbd. also its so awsome that all four avengers are represented in ironman 2

When you say four, is the fourth one

Hulk, Black Widow, or Hawkeye

that you're talking about?

:D ya this weekend would have been perfect especially with the free thor/ironman comic coming out for fcbd. also its so awsome that all four avengers are represented in ironman 2

I think he means Ironman, Hulk, Cap, Thor as I think it was rumored that Thorm as well as Cap had an "easter egg" in IM2

I think he means Ironman, Hulk, Cap, Thor as I think it was rumored that Thorm as well as Cap had an "easter egg" in IM2

I know Cap and Thor do. I was wondering about Hulk.

hulk as a tiny easter egg probobaly not even worth mentioning

i don't remember any reference to Hulk in IM2

Does anybody know if DST has licence to do mates for Thor and Captain America? Cause that will most definitely mean Asgardian Troop builders.

Also I'm really excited to see the Destroyer armor, whatever fight Thor has with it will be INSANE. It also sorta confirms an earlier rumor about the Avengers movie

supposedly Loki is being saved as the main antagonist of the Avengers movie, in the Avengers like in the original comics he tricks the Hulk into doing his bidding which attracts the attention of the Avengers. Destroyer's appearance sort of supports this because that'll mean that the climatic showdown is between Thor and a Loki possessed Destroyer rather than just Thor and Loki.

But that's one of the more crazier rumors so I would take it with a grain of salt.

Does anybody know if DST has licence to do mates for Thor and Captain America? Cause that will most definitely mean Asgardian Troop builders.

Also I'm really excited to see the Destroyer armor, whatever fight Thor has with it will be INSANE. It also sorta confirms an earlier rumor about the Avengers movie

supposedly Loki is being saved as the main antagonist of the Avengers movie, in the Avengers like in the original comics he tricks the Hulk into doing his bidding which attracts the attention of the Avengers. Destroyer's appearance sort of supports this because that'll mean that the climatic showdown is between Thor and a Loki possessed Destroyer rather than just Thor and Loki.

But that's one of the more crazier rumors so I would take it with a grain of salt.

i could see this but i really doubt it i think he will deffinatly be the main antagonist in thor and maybe have a supporiting role in the avnegers. my thoughts on the avengers antagonist will be that (because people might get slightly bored with no new characters) they will introduce hank and jan which will lead to the creation of ultron thus making him the main villain

i could see this but i really doubt it i think he will deffinatly be the main antagonist in thor and maybe have a supporiting role in the avnegers. my thoughts on the avengers antagonist will be that (because people might get slightly bored with no new characters) they will introduce hank and jan which will lead to the creation of ultron thus making him the main villain

Man I wish they hadn't sold the rights to Namor. He'd be the perfect villain for The Avengers.

I still think it's gonna be some kind of Masters of Evil scenario going on. Probably introduces the Mandarin in full form and Abomination comes back. And Loki. And either Red Skull returns (probably) or they put in Zemo (also probably).

I love the pic so far. I have to say they not only nailed the essence of the character's classic form, but it looks 100% believable. Of course, we haven't seen it in motion, but I am more than satisfied at this present time! neo