UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

I got my moonstone/bullseye pack today. Im friends with the manager of my local TRU. Apparently he had held the pack in his office for me for like 2 weeks before he called me lol

well no offense brother.. but this action is one of the main reasons why my TRU sucks! one of their asst. manager is a collector from fwoosh i think

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none taken dude, as if it wasnt for him holding for me i wouldnt get it lol

hes no scalper though he just helped me out, and I open my stuff heh

Also apparently this wave is selling very good as only 1 pack remains-the cap_aim guy pack

Hopefully the new TRU stuff, including W:O, will be hitting soon. I stopped by my local TRU earlier in the week. There were three empty pegs for Marvel mates near the other marvel stuff. All of the older stuff had been moved a few aisles down. (Note: There were FOUR pegs of mostly old W:O mates) Also I was glad to finally see pegs for BSG mates.

:D woohoo :D

awile ago i went to a toysrus on the way to santabarbara and i found the be/ms pack i was so happy because my tru never got this wave that was like a month ago now today i waltz on in to a tru near my house not expecting anything and smack dad right on the top peg a be/ms pack with no other minimate fans in sight so now i have an extra be/ms pack and am trying to decide to keep it or not

Hopefully the new TRU stuff, including W:O, will be hitting soon.

Well, if the pattern from the recent waves of BSG and Ghostbusters waves holds, they should be out this week or next...

BSG wave two: packaged pics up on Artasylum.com on 9 Aug; in stores week of 24 Aug (two-week gap)

Ghostbusters wave two: packaged pics on 18 Aug; in stores week of 1 Sept (two-week gap)

Marvel TRU wave four: packaged pics on 25 Aug...

Then again, the second Wolvie movie wave was shown waaayyy back on 6 Aug...

Fingers crossed.

Edited by Lobsterman

Just resorted to ebay for bullseye/moonstone pack :blush:

I have watched these on ebay since the beginning, and it appears that some of them have gone down to about $15, which always struck me as about the cost of a variant pack from a regular series case (for those shops who don't get the god cases). I expect the folks charging $20 plus at this point will be sitting on them for a while.

Come on you lame-asses, the latest TRU Marvel Wave is hitting ebay right now & none of you has posted zilch :(

Fill those cars up with gas...... get to a TRU ( these are definitely in Florida)..... & report back soon please :P

Lazy.....plain lazy :rolleyes:

EDIT: Get loads for your ol' buddy bhm :(

Edited by buttheadsmate

Come on you lame-asses, the latest TRU Marvel Wave is hitting ebay right now & none of you has posted zilch :(

Fill those cars up with gas...... get to a TRU ( these are definitely in Florida)..... & report back soon please :P

Lazy.....plain lazy :rolleyes:

EDIT: Get loads for your ol' buddy bhm :(

Why don't you get your arse down to the TRU in plymouth and check? :biggrin:

There's about as much chance as them showing up here in the PNW this early

T.

Huh, I thought I was lucky that my TRU restocked the BE / MS wave today. Now I know they screwed me out of new Wolverine Minimates. Guess I'm going to have to burn the store to the ground after all...

Edit: Anyone else find it encouraging that the next wave of Wolverine Minimates are hitting stores roughly the same time the DVD is? After so many movie waves coming long after the movie, this is a great change of pace.

Edited by boyd

Well it would be wishful thinking, but I was hopeful that since the DVD comes out next week that this new wave would show up next week but now with people selling on ebay I guess I can upgrade my wishful thinking to slightly possible.

The new Toyfare that showed up in my mail today has pictures of waves 31 and 32 and this new TRU wave. I love when Toyfare give minimate love in their glorious magazine.

Edited by gambitron

I'm still mad they're reissuing Julia. :down:

Yeah - i understand your frustration. I had a hard time finding the original MiniMate & am very pleased to finally have her in my collection, but i also freaking DESPISE how often that particular hair piece has been used. My female MiniMates are like an army of clones from a DNA sample of New X-Men Phoenix’s hair!!!

I'm stoked to be getting a revamped Ms Carpenter with an individual and original hair-sculpt.

Long live new hair-sculpts! Down with Jean Hair!

My TRU had the movie Gambit and Deadpool packs today but I passed. I might be slowly talking myself into going back and getting them though. The only differences between the movie WW2 Logan and Wave 29 WW2 Logan (other than the head of course) is the movie one is green and according to the prototypes Wave 29 will be khaki.

My TRU had the movie Gambit and Deadpool packs today but I passed. I might be slowly talking myself into going back and getting them though. The only differences between the movie WW2 Logan and Wave 29 WW2 Logan (other than the head of course) is the movie one is green and according to the prototypes Wave 29 will be khaki.

I may be in the minority here but I am excited to have someone find these for me...while they were not the most visually appealing mates compared to the comic stuff, I still am very happy to add these guys to the collection....especially since we have somehow not had a battle damaged wolverine yet!

Jeff of the Miniacs

For me the Gambit and WW2 Wolvie are the stand outs. I have yet to see the movie (will see it next week when it comes out on Bluray), but the Final Battle Deadpool looks crazy. Still a cool looking MiniMate, but I have no idea what the deal is with him.

Battle Damaged Wolverine is the yawn one of these two sets. Enough with Battle Damage already! Unless of course you want to do some bloody versions, but I don't think that would go over as well at TRU. :)

I went to a local TRU to day and all they had were the series 1 Wolverine wave, A Hulk/Doom pack, a Punisher/Jigsaw pack, a ton of series 1 and 2 of BSG, and about five packs of Terminator minimates. Still no new Marvel ones or ANY Ghostbusters mates. I have a feeling I'm going to have to resort to Ebay for the Moonstone/Bullseye pack.

I have tried trading with people on here that have extra sets of em, but have not heard back from anyone. Then again some people are asking quite a bit in trade for them on here. I remember back in the day when that wasn't the case. People would sell them for whatever they paid and then a few extra bucks to ship. I know that's how I and a lot of old members like TBT and Shanester used to be. Anyone remember when I got these for members and charged what I paid each, plus shipping?e4f382cb.jpg