UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Announcing DCD Blammoids

boyd

From the August Previews listings, and offered without comment:

Funky. Chunky. Fun. Real compact – with real impact!

BLAM! A funky, chunky collection of boldly designed toys that pack a lot of punch in squatty body!

POW! A striking, hyper-stylized twist on the world’s greatest heroes and their biggest foes. Too tough to call small – you’ll want to collect them all!

Packaged on a blister card, each measures approximately 2.5” to 4” tall with three points of articulation.

DCD110BLAMMOIDS1Group.jpg

SERIES 1:

Batman

Green Lantern

Sinestro

Firestorm

The Joker

Aquaman

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am the head of DCD I would just like to let all the DC Comics fans know that I am interested in your opinions. I know you all loved DCD Minimates and when they got canceled, I found this would be a great replacement. I am positive these will be more commercially successful and are not fugly at all.

They all have extremely large groin areas... :blink:

Since we know these are what are replacing DC MiniMates, I can't judge them on their own. If they were just another crazy DC Direct product, I could just pass them up and move on with my life.

But since these REPLACED DC MiniMates, I'm torn up. I can't believe Georg Brewer still has a job...

Oh my gosh! those look terrible, they're just ugh, how can thse replace dc minimates, I mean c'mon!

but alas, I might end up buying that sinestro...

I...

But...

The only "real impact" I see these having is if someone throws them at someone.

I...

...what?

so these are real? If I had a child, and they'd made one of those at school for art class, i'd be ashamed of them.

I, for one... will certainly not want to collect them all.

(OK, Hal nearly looks cute)

These should never exist

Uhhh... I don't get these.

Hal nearly looks cute... until you finish looking at him.

These kind of remind me of a really bad experience in high school. Kids, do NOT "experiment" while watching the Super Friends. They may look harmless, but they're cannibals.

Has anyone seen the episode of South Park when the little person comes to talk the kids about bullying? I feel exactly like how Cartman did.

aaaaah ha ha ha ha ha.

aaaaaah ha ha ha ha.

No, no, you're not serious? You're serious?

Bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I could cry!

Wow - i'm about to become even less popular . . . But i kind of like some of them.

Not as figures, but as the kind of cool, indy, vinyl, designer toys.

I wouldn't buy them as figures - but i'd probably get myself that sick, twisted looking little joker to have on my shelf.

The last range of blocky DC figures really didn't impress me. They were like lame versions of Muggs. These are creepy & unique enough to be interesting.

Please don't hit me . . . . :pinch:

HAHAHAHA.

I must be so drunk right now my vision is impaired!

Only $20.00 a piece!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't stop laughing. These replaced DC Minimates? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

It looks like Sinestro got kicked in his giant crotch! I may have to buy one just so I can have a Minimate kick it in the crotch!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hi I am the head of DCD I would just like to let all the DC Comics fans know that I am interested in your opinions. I know you all loved DCD Minimates and when they got canceled, I found this would be a great replacement. I am positive these will be more commercially successful and are not fugly at all.

Opinion: I'm going to throw these at your face. Pull your head out of your ass.

these are the best thing to happen for minimates.

think about it, when these are a HUGE failure, douche bag George will be like, huh...maybe minimates were a better idea after all.

I mean I get where they are trying to go with these, DC vinyl... but shit, these are not even toys...3 points of articulation? 20 bucks a piece? are you high?

if this doesn't bring back minimates nothing will.

moc847