UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Announcing DCD Blammoids

boyd

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To compare them to minimates is to laugh at them.

Apparently all the laughing on the inside is making me vomit a little in my mouth.

• 3 months later...
Wow. The articulation on these are great. Really it just makes me want a sinestro corps sinestro minimate. Hell I would like the other corps as well: Atrocitus(red), Black Hand(Black duh) and Larfleeze(orange).

I agree. 3 points of articulation is insane! Much better than those dumb old MiniMates.

Says Bizzaro Pig.

Edited by super spider piggy

• 4 weeks later...

Wildcat and Catwoman look okay-ish... but that's only because they crossed over the toy-Uncanny Valley line too much. (I didn't even realize that was possible!)

They now look neat as vinyl toys, but nigh-unrecognizable as DC comics characters :confused:

You folks have been sipping to much homemade egg nogg. Those things are awful. Simple awful.

• 2 weeks later...

i do kinda like the wildcat blammoid. sorry.

(covering testicles with both hands and preparing myself for the incoming shit-storm... :) )

i really, really miss dc 'mates, though. damn, even if dc had just finished out the satellite era justice league and the golden age jsa in minimate form i would be so much less bummed out than i am now.

Edited by velvet

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what Diamond ships this upcoming week, guys!!!!! Because we all care so much about these little friggers. :rolleyes:

I do plan on picking up Hal and Sinestro, thugh, being both a GL fanboy, Hal fanboy, and they look the best of them. In fact, here's my whole Crappoid want list:

Hal

Sinestro

Two-face

Darkseid

Lex

...i like badguys...:)

Guess what Diamond ships this upcoming week, guys!!!!! Because we all care so much about these little friggers. :rolleyes:

I do plan on picking up Hal and Sinestro, thugh, being both a GL fanboy, Hal fanboy, and they look the best of them. In fact, here's my whole Crappoid want list:

Hal

Sinestro

Two-face

Darkseid

Lex

...i like badguys...:)

Don't buy them and maybe DC will see that they are "holding their own" but cannot "justify another series". <_<

P.S. Blank Blammoids are available in most Full Moon Porta potties.

Edited by super spider piggy

has anybody picked up any of those blammoid thingies today? i'm kind of curious to see what they look like up close. anybody have any comparison pics???

sinestro and firestorm are both cute as a button, i gotta say it. ;)

Not that anyone's admitted, v.

Personally every time I see them, and think about DCD producing these instead of DC mates, I throw up a little in my mouth.

Excuse me, I need to go brush my teeth.

Not that anyone's admitted, v.

Personally every time I see them, and think about DCD producing these instead of DC mates, I throw up a little in my mouth.

Excuse me, I need to go brush my teeth.

it IS hard to swallow if ya think of these two lines as an "either/or" scenario, miry. absolutely. don't get me wrong, while i do think that some of these blammoid thingies are kinda nifty (cyborg, sinestro, wildcat, hawkman, and the demon in particular), in comparison to the dc 'mates these things are nothin'. hell, LESS than nothing. let me be on the record here, fo' sho: if i had to choose between a LEGION of blammoids and even just 2 or 3 waves more of the dc 'mates... i would go with the 'mates all the way.

don't you at least like the hawkman blammoid just a teensy, teensy bit, though? when i recently saw the prototype pics of ol' carter hall i just had to admit that it was kinda cool... :P

Nope.

Sorry.

Looks like a waste of money and shelf space to me.

YMMV