UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Minimates-Movies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may not have that many left. When they were released at 'Con, they were already limited, and I know they sold relativley well (but not great).

Seeing as how they were already cancelled once before, I doubt Diamond would pay to manufacture more just to sell them again in specialty shops.

I wonder if they're trying to push as much stuff as possible back into Christmas shopping season at this point. Big-box retail-wise, we'll probably be looking at a blitz of new T2 and Marvel waves in late November/early December. Perhaps a third GB wave announcement coming soon?

Edited by Lobsterman

Most likely, that's for Peter. At the end of the movie, Peck is completely covered in marshmallow, whereas Peter only has a little on his head. The recent Q&A would suggest the same thing.

Nope, there was a picture in the ad. It's a giant glob of marshmallow. Far too big for Peter.

I can confirm but can not provide a picture of the piece. It is a totally knew sculpt that looks like the moment of impact on top of dickless's head. It is in the full page ad for them that is separate from the other DST ads.

Why can't you provide a picture? WHHHHHHHHYYYYY?

Having spent most of today researching for the 'price guide' ( historical Target ,TRU,Wal-mart,K-Mart stuff) I began to realise how many Minimates have been re-released . I can't believe considering the success of TRU Ghostbuster Minimates that they won't be re-released in another format/package, it'll hardly be a precedent.

Yeah, that mallow-cap isn't very convincing (looks more like a blonde wig) and Peck better get him some whiskers before production because he's not looking very Peckish (especially with the blank expression...he could be anyone but Walter Peck. He should convey a more desperate, weaselly and conniving expression IMO). Janine, however, is perfect and worth the price for the set. The gooey-guys are a decent addition too.

*Oh, I also finally saw the Stay-Puft banks at TRU last week. I've already got the "angry version", but it was cool to see in stores none-the-less.

Edited by cdubya

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys i checked the entire thread and wnted to ask this question,what ilse are these in?i go to TRU about once a week and i look everywere!are they with the BSG stuff,or did i just mis out?what line up would they usually be with?everytime i look,i feel like there are right in front of my face!just if some one can help me out by telling me what lane there in and if this helps im in san ysidro CA.

delete if you feel its piontless