UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #25

TBT!

Really glad to see that people are getting these. It still boggles the mind as to why they were and are still so hard to track down. I guess everybody's a big fan of the characters in the set? I know I am. Those Iron Men are the best.

And Mirymate, I had a variant Iron Man whose leg broke and am getting a replacement. Give a yell to DSTMatt on here. He may be able to help you out with the mask from the one he's sending me the legs to.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Mirymate, I had a variant Iron Man whose leg broke and am getting a replacement. Give a yell to DSTMatt on here. He may be able to help you out with the mask from the one he's sending me the legs to.

I did. But I feel a little guilty about it. Yeah, I know he asked us to do so in another thread. And yeah, it's his job. But I still feel funny about it.

It stems from an incident back in the day where we actually had a comics pro who lived in the area and frequented my LCS. And there were always people harassing the guy, and makng him uncomfortable. And that always seemed rude, cause he may have had a cool job, but at the end of the day he was just another fan tryin' to get his weekly haul. That ingrained in my head not to hassle the pro's and treated them like just another fan, and it's served me pretty well both out in the world and in here online. So to "violate" that, even at the pro's request, feels weird.

I'm still waiting for my set from toyrocket that they billed me for on the 29th of May. I emailed them on Tuesday, but they haven't responded. I think this might be the last time I order from them.

They wrote me back again to say that they'd be getting more of Series 25 in two weeks. This is getting old. I'm really considering cancelling my order with 'em if I can find 'em elsewhere in the next couple of weeks at a faraway comic shop.

Got my email from LE so should be getting more of wave 25 soon cant have enough of these AIM guys. Ouch my CC took a battering Wave 25 & 26 and some T2 minimates I just hope for a small rest before the SDCC onslaught and Ghostbusters stuff.

Ouch my CC took a battering Wave 25 & 26 and some T2 minimates I just hope for a small rest before the SDCC onslaught and Ghostbusters stuff.

Me too, I ordered waves 25 and 26 and a case of T2 singles. That was a big purchase all in one go!

If anyone's still looking for this set, this site has two standard sets in-stock.

I have ordered from them before, and they have very low shipping prices, and ship fast.

**I am not affiliated with this site!** :P

wow,20 buck plus a couple of change just for the entire wave,does that include the variant?

I guess that although I still have yet to see these buggers.... I have managed to get them & they'll be on their way soon .... my Cornerstore pre-order is still in place although they still refuse to reply to my emails about any delivery . To date this has been the hardest Minimate wave I have ever tried to secure.

Yup, my LCS finally got there stock. Got the full wave plus an extra AIM, and hope to ge ta few more (with D'anna :lol:) tomorrow via TRUs latest shipment. Fingers crossed.

Pretty interesting time there, too. I mean, i go and pick up like 14 books, and then prepare 5 more for my LCS owner to hold till next week (Man there was WAYYYYY too much this week!! Damn!!). I finally decide to buy Gentleman Ghost (DCUC), but see that he restocked almost all of the older (20+) waves with variant, and decided to not buy him. I didn't buy any of those either, but did see MJ, Vision 2.0, another Tranny Venom, and Sabretooth variants. Gonna need cash next week. ;) Well, i feel bad because i was already makin my mom spend a bunch on books, but then i get to the register and there's Wave 25, just sitting there. Of course, the variant was gone. Until Darrel hands it to me from behind the counter sayin "saved the variant for ya." How nice is that?! Needless to say i drove home a happy man.

I stopped by the LCS here for a chat today and low and behold there were Minimates there. This place has nevered carried Minimates before but there they were. I bought RH and Skaar and Iron Man and Aim Agent but there are still 2 Captain America Red Skull and another RH and Skaar if anyone still needs them PM me.

Are there 24 viable army builders from the MU?

I ask this because I know someone will make a list and try and prove that there are more than 24 army builder characters available. Consider this my favor to someone with some time on their hands.

Oh why not. My day got worse and i need a distraction.

Army building ideas:

AIM Soldier*

SHIELD Soldier*

Skrull Warrior*

HYDRA Soldier*

Vault Guard*

Shi'ar Soldier

Kree Soldier

NYC Police

Iron Patriot's Guards

Jamie Madrox

Hand Ninjas