UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #25

TBT!

Wouldn't be surprised if that guy at my shop "forgot" to order them, as well. He told me that he doesn't order any of the Movie-'Mates after the crappy sales of the Spidey wave, and he might have assumed that this was one of those, since it was being released alongside the Wolverine: Origins 'Mates.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to my lcs this weekend they always keep a couple o varients so if i see one ill deffinatly pick it up for ya

Thanks man!

I will take the whole wave if they have em... let me know cost i can paypal or whatever

thanks again

moc847

ill try my best

It seems that my LCS got the Wovlerine Mates but forgot to order these. :(

I believe the phrase you'e looking for here is "DOH!"

My comics shop only got the Wolvie 'mates in as well. With several of us reporting this, I think that Wave 25 may not have shipped in full this week. Why would shops have ordered Wave 26 but "forgot" to order Wave 25 at the exact same time?

My comic shop seemed to have gotten a weird case ratio of the Wolverine Movie Minimates. I believe they ordered only 1 case and I didn’t see any other regular Sabretooth packs than mine. Only double the amount of Blob packs. And they charged me extra for the Sabretooth set since I think they only got one and thought it must be a special variant too.

Did anybody else find an uneven ratio?

So wow... I went to the nearest comic store and they'd had wave 25 in yesterday and it was picked to the bone with only a single hulk/skar pack left when I got there!

Seems the days of Minimates sitting around for ages in these stores is starting to become history

T.

so i've been psyched about wave 25 for months now and was crushed when the release was pushed back.. after work on wed i went and was cranky finding out it was coming out thurs and then on thurs my comic shop hadn't gotten them in yet! I went to another store and they didn't get them either! finally at my third store I found them and danced all the way home! THEY ROCK!

anyway, is anyone else bugged that captain america's ears on the bucky figure aren't blue? Anyone know which acrylic paint would be silvery blue enough to match his mask so I can fix them?

all my LCS had left this morning was a Rulk/skaar two pack and the red skull/cap two pack. so I snatched up the RS/CA two pack, as it's the only one I planned on getting... though I was tempted by the other pack.

what I was not tempted by were the wolverine movie mates. I um... don't want those.

I don't know if any has asked this before, but after putting on the AIM helmet (on one of the AIM soldiers - not myself <_< )

I can't seem to get it back off. A real tight fit. Any suggestions?

If not, I'm thinking that if I buy a few of these AIM army builders that I should save one of the heads (without the mask), and use a head/face that I don't mind seeing again to be a place holder for the helmet. That way I can easily swap the different AIM looks back and forth.

I don't know if any has asked this before, but after putting on the AIM helmet (on one of the AIM soldiers - not myself <_< )

If not, I'm thinking that if I buy a few of these AIM army builders that I should save one of the heads (without the mask), and use a head/face that I don't mind seeing again to be a place holder for the helmet. That way I can easily swap the different AIM looks back and forth.

The classic solutions I think for this are:

a. Stick the Minimate head in the freezer overnight, then hope that the ice loosens the helmet

b. Soak the head in hot water, then hope that the helmet plastic expands enough to get taken off.

These are things I'd try if brute force (trying to pull off the head yourself until your fingers get arthritis) doesn't work.

The classic solutions I think for this are:

a. Stick the Minimate head in the freezer overnight, then hope that the ice loosens the helmet

b. Soak the head in hot water, then hope that the helmet plastic expands enough to get taken off.

These are things I'd try if brute force (trying to pull off the head yourself until your fingers get arthritis) doesn't work.

Thanks NorthRaider. I'll give those suggestions a try.

Over night? I find that the freezer trick will work in about 20 minutes. Well, at least it did for my sticky Iron Mans and Viper helmets. I, however, can't seem to get my Invaders Human Torch's hand-fire-balls off (Sorry, if I've veered off topic here!)

-Greg

Over night? I find that the freezer trick will work in about 20 minutes. Well, at least it did for my sticky Iron Mans and Viper helmets. I, however, can't seem to get my Invaders Human Torch's hand-fire-balls off (Sorry, if I've veered off topic here!)

-Greg

I had trouble here at first too; i couldn't tell if they were actually sculpted as part of the fireballs. What i did was bend the had-joint against the side of the fireball for a few minutes, and it popped right out. Works fine now.

And i really need my LCS guy to get these in next week. My need to start army-building is taking over, AIM Agents are just plain fun, and i have a certain custom in-the-works right now to tie into them that i'm dying to play with. :P

just got my order in from toyrocket, one box was damaged, but man these look great!

my favorite is cap, rulk,bolt face, and AIm soldiers

Edited by SErge