UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Images for wave #25

TBT!

And then I guess there's also the Scarlet Spiders from Civil War and the Stepford Cuckoos....

Yup, that's all I got. Not unless someone at DST knows something we don't and intends to release some Night Nurse medrep army builders... :blink:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlantean Warrior

Mandroid

Mandroids!! That's what they're called!! I couldn't think of the name for so long; i've been wanting to call them Super-Adaptoids for some reason. :blink:

They'd make such great Army-builders, espeically if they put SHIELD Agents inside of them (think Tony Stark in Mk I armour). I could go for a few of them.

And i totally forgot about Atlanteans; they'd be pretty sweet, and i have a feeling that if The Cabal is going where i think it's going, having a few of these and a few Doombots after we get the Dark Avengers sets might be pretty handy...:yes:

In case you're the type of guy interested in army-building then you might still want to pick up the Cap/AIM pack. Any purchases to help Minimates in TRU are always a good thing, and I'm sure someone can always find use for a spare Cap elsewhere...

I went to my local comic shop yesterday, and the guy there told me that he had no idea why they haven't got their shipment in yet. I don't think you can blame the e-tailers for this one. It seems to me to be shoddy distribution on Diamond's part. This might be a new issue we have to deal with as we start getting regular wave releases at TRU. I'm beginning to think BHM (?) was right, and that they are producing the same amount as they have in the past, but are splitting up their product to Diamond and TRU.

still no word from Corner store comics, they suck and i wont be ordering from them in the future

Same with Toyrocket. Mums the word from those folks.

BBTS too. I canceled my order and just went to eBay and got the regular packs. I got tired of waiting. Maybe if I would have received some word on the status of my order I would have held out but, I didn't. Hopefully I can pick up the Iron Man variant down the line sometime.

still no word from Corner store comics, they suck and i wont be ordering from them in the future

Same with Toyrocket. Mums the word from those folks.

BBTS too. I canceled my order and just went to eBay and got the regular packs. I got tired of waiting. Maybe if I would have received some word on the status of my order I would have held out but, I didn't. Hopefully I can pick up the Iron Man variant down the line sometime.

I know Corner Store Comics has been have lots of issues lately. i've stopped using them. mostly due to the fact I don't want to deal with my credit card number going out and having things charged on it and going through the hassle of canceling it again.

My work JUST got them in. Took forever. This wave is surprisingly good. I'm not too thrilled with both Iron Mans (Iron Men?), but Cap, Red Skull, Rulk and Skaar are all really cool!

Rulk reminds me of an angry David Boreanaz.

I went to my local comic shop yesterday, and the guy there told me that he had no idea why they haven't got their shipment in yet. I don't think you can blame the e-tailers for this one. It seems to me to be shoddy distribution on Diamond's part. This might be a new issue we have to deal with as we start getting regular wave releases at TRU. I'm beginning to think BHM (?) was right, and that they are producing the same amount as they have in the past, but are splitting up their product to Diamond and TRU.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...5544&st=140

It was my 'theory' back then but I have little doubt now. I am just taking a back-seat currently ,nodding my head , as other people come up against the same obstacles I have & coming to the same conclusions I did......especially with Cornerstorecomics.....a joke outfit!

As to Toyrocket, what bothers me is that I e-mailed them earlier this week to ask some questions and they have yet to respond. I understand if they have issues with receiving the product, but I'd just like some professional custmer service. I had an order I cancelled months ago for this wave that still shows current (even though twice they've told me it's cancelled). Also, I ordered the T2 singles (which have been available for a week and a half now) and they still haven't shipped. And I asked about the Marvel waves, yet still no response. I can deal with problems, but the lack of communication is what will keep me from ordering again with them.

I usually order my sets from AFX, with who I have never had a problem with. However, they sold out of this set and series 26 immediately, therfore I had to go another route to aquire a set. I oredered both sets from cornerstore, but since they don't seem to know what they are doing. I was thinking about cancelling my oder and finding a set elsewhere. Yet I don't want to pay a ridiculous 15% cancelation fee! I was wondering who else has cancelled from cornerstore before and is that what they charged them to cancel their order? Hopefully they won't get them in at all and therefore my card will not be charged.

Your story is my story.... word for word. I am not sure ,in your case,whether you'll have to pay .....if you do then they suck more than they did previously. In my case my credit card details have changed since I placed the order . They have changed because of Cornerstorecomics inability to secure their site from hackers, I therefore think they'll have a hard job charging me .

That doesn't help you however. I suggest you cancel your credit card purely for your own peace of mind.

Toyrocket has taken about 5 days to get back to me when I've emailed them before. All they say is that they'll be getting more in within 3 weeks, then 2 weeks, then 2 weeks again. I think they should've gotten 'em by now.

I haven't been charged yet and plan on making a big stink if they try to charge a cancellation fee.

Are there 24 viable army builders from the MU?

Maybe, but I wouldn't really want 24 different characters. I'd be happy if, somewhere down the road, the army builder was a variant of a previous version. Like an AIM Soldier with battle damage or a weapon variant or a different facial expression. That kind of thing.

Are there 24 viable army builders from the MU?

Maybe, but I wouldn't really want 24 different characters. I'd be happy if, somewhere down the road, the army builder was a variant of a previous version. Like an AIM Soldier with battle damage or a weapon variant or a different facial expression. That kind of thing.

There is/was a blue faction of AIM, Hydra tried switching it's colors from Green/Yellow to Brown/Red. So there are variations on existing army builders that could be done.

A long time ago, the color of a Shield agents gear actually meant something. They all wore the basic dark blue body suit, but the color of the straps/holsters denoted their ranks. Somewhere along the way they all started wearing white like Nick. (lazy research, building momentum on itself until it became norm) In theory, you could do several different colors of agent, and several different races and faces to go with.

Similarly, there are several different colors and ranks of Kree uniform. And two colors of Kree. But then, now we're getting into a level of minutia that even a lot of the die-hards would care about. They'll probably just do the blue skinned Kree, white uniform, green accents and helmet. (Technically a captain's uniform, if you're curious.)