UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates back in TRU - Wave 24 plus two exclusives

Ivan

I called, and they said that they won't be in until Monday here. I gave them the number posted by Fo Shizzle, and they said that they are receiving "12." Take that for what it is worth. I'm guessing that means only one case.

--edit: I'm currently out of town visiting family, and the above is what I was told re: the local TRU; I called the one back home, and was told that they did not have them, and that the computer does not say when they might come in. I suspect that this person: a ) lied; or B ) did not know what she was talking about (as these idiots have told me nonsense on the phone before), but it is disheartening, nonetheless. . .

Edited by karamazov80

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i called my local tru, and stayed on the line for fifteen minutes before i hung up. so i took a chance and just went to the store,

luckily, they had them! i love these guys! and they have easily become some of my favorite mates yet!

i may be able to go back and get some for the UK'ers

i called my local tru, and stayed on the line for fifteen minutes before i hung up. so i took a chance and just went to the store,

luckily, they had them! i love these guys! and they have easily become some of my favorite mates yet!

i may be able to go back and get some for the UK'ers

dont forget your canuck neighbours to the north...I have a feeling these will not show up in our TRUs here

Jeff of the Miniacs

now i am worried. I left with out getting universe spiderman/ venom. I hope they will still be there. ehh if not i guess i can get them when they hit LCS.

for those just joining i was able to find ALL of the TRU mates, but did not find the hulk/ abom.

Remember, the stuff comes in via the west coast, so it may take a few days / weeks(?) for them to arrive all the way on the east coast. Who knows when they actually arrived and with all the craziness of black Friday, they may be sitting on a truck or buried in the stockrooms right now. I guess it all depends on how on-the-ball your local TRU is at getting new stock out. I'm sure once the computer system sees how fast these are selling, there will be more ordered and plenty around through the holiday season. Remember how long we were able to get the New Avengers and Astonishing box sets after initially being tough to find. They sat around forever and even got clearanced.

Wow wow wow wow wow, I'm gone from my computer for the Thanksgiving holidays, and I come back to brand new Minimates on store shelves! And I thought my Xmas shopping was all done.

So just to clarify, the Iron Man 2-pack gives us 2 all new figures, while the rest of the packs give us minor repaints or repacks of existing figures. I ask because I'm a loose collector, and since I don't bother about tracking down minor repaints, I'll just need to grab the Iron Man pack, yes?

Wow wow wow wow wow, I'm gone from my computer for the Thanksgiving holidays, and I come back to brand new Minimates on store shelves! And I thought my Xmas shopping was all done.

So just to clarify, the Iron Man 2-pack gives us 2 all new figures, while the rest of the packs give us minor repaints or repacks of existing figures. I ask because I'm a loose collector, and since I don't bother about tracking down minor repaints, I'll just need to grab the Iron Man pack, yes?

Well, do remember that Wave 24 isn't out in LCS yet, so you can get it earlier without the variant in TRU. Abomination is a slight change in color, but yeah, that is the only "unique" two pack there.

I just left the local TRU and the case had not been touched! I got both Iron Man packs and one of each of the Spider-man. No Hulk for me. Kudos to DST and TRU.

Both iron man does that mean there are two iron man two packs? i only saw/ bought the stealth iron man pack

I called, and they said that they won't be in until Monday here. I gave them the number posted by Fo Shizzle, and they said that they are receiving "12." Take that for what it is worth. I'm guessing that means only one case.

Hmmm....most disturbing. I took it as twelve of the Iron Man packs since I was planning on getting all of those. But that does make more sense now. Does anyone know if you can special order something to a store if they are out of stock and pick it up like at Best Buy?

Grrr....

Is think you are right and it is one case per store!

I hit two TRU this morning and one didnt have any and the other had about 4 sets... Someone had obviousyl already been there and picked through them ( Aaron or Storm108?) There were no IM or Shocker Packs left :(

I picked up the Cosmic Spidey and Kraven two packs anyway and really like the new boxes and accessories that these come with. Interestingly the slip on mask looks ok on the cosmic spidey but back in black spidey looks a bit bobble headed!

T.

p.s. Spooky how the IM showed up less than 2 weeks after I posted my custom "movie" stealth IM on here!

I'm probably the worst person to be saying this but..." Don't Panic". I just can't see that DST will have produced <600 cases of these TRU sets. It would be economic suicide for a start & aren't we always being told that bottom line for any Minimate line is 3000 although I still feel that X3 were produced in less numbers than that ,perhaps <1000 *:mellow:

There are just under 600 TRUs in the US & from what I've been reading they aren't the most switched on of companies but someone ,somewhere will surely 'be on the ball' eventually. Then there is the on-line avenue which will eventually open up . I'm as anxious as anybody to get these but I'm pretty sure we all will,eventually. Chins up!

*From what I've seen of the new poster it seems even DST hasn't got any :biggrin:

Well, i called my TRUs about three times last night, and once this morning.

Jeez, don't rape TRU with calls. I think two is enough.

My sisters boyfriend just called, and they were saying they had small hulk and Spiderman figures. I'm confused as to if they were talking about SHS, or Minimates. They didn't even bother to check, so I'm just going today or I'll have somebody check for me tomorrow.

Well, i called my TRUs about three times last night, and once this morning.

Jeez, don't rape TRU with calls. I think two is enough.

My sisters boyfriend just called, and they were saying they had small hulk and Spiderman figures. I'm confused as to if they were talking about SHS, or Minimates. They didn't even bother to check, so I'm just going today or I'll have somebody check for me tomorrow.

To be fair, one of the times they had me on hold for a half hour, answered and said there was a long line; they hung up.