UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

One More Wave

Lobsterman

Okay, I'm in the bargaining phase.

I know there are lots of DC characters we'd still like to see, but if we could get just one more wave, one shot for DCD to (sort of) finish the teams they've started, who would be in it?

Here's mine:

Alan Scott / Solomon Grundy

Mr. Freeze / Two Face

Kyle Rayner / Adam Strange

Martian Manhunter / Black Manta

I know that last pair is a little wonky, but, c'mon. We need Black Manta.

Very, very close runners-up included Changeling, Mr. Terrific, Wonder Girl and Kid Flash.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw 'em (DCD that is) i won't beg them to take my money, still plenty of other fine minimate lines to buy, and i can guarantee that my x number of dollars that would have gone to buying Dc mates will go to some other mates line not some other DC figure line so their loss i guess.

DC is dead, long live Minimates!

I actually contemplated this last night before I read the news about the line's rumored demise. Funny thing was I never put together a wish list for this line because DCD came out of the gate tossing around so many wild cards (Ma Hunkel? Fucking Ambush Bug?!) I thought, "Why bother! At this rate and with this kind of variety, DCD will have offered everything I want within two or three years!"

Duped again. <_<

I actually contemplated this last night before I read the news about the line's rumored demise. Funny thing was I never put together a wish list for this line because DCD came out of the gate tossing around so many wild cards (Ma Hunkel? Fucking Ambush Bug?!) I thought, "Why bother! At this rate and with this kind of variety, DCD will have offered everything I want within two or three years!"

Duped again. <_<

My thoughts exactly. Why even make an attempt because DCD probably already had my favorites in a line up.

I am still hovering between denial and anger, myself. :P

Of the characters who are absolute MUSTS for me, though, are probably Two Face and Catwoman (for Batman's Rogues), Green Lantern Golden Age for Justice Society, Beast Boy for Teen Titans (there was no Beast Boy announced, right?), and Martian Manhunter for Justice League. I know some of them came out for C3, but I think they need them for DC Direct to "complete the set".

If I get those, I might be able to talk about acceptance. No guarantees, though. :biggrin:

If only one I would want...

Mr. Freeze/Ra's al Ghul (I could go for a whole series of Bat-vilians)

Modern Mr. Terrific/Black Adam (for the JSA)

Martian Manhunter/Atom (for the JLA)

Metallo/Scarecrow (can't go wrong with more villians)

But really I want the whole DCU Golden Age through Modern, with some Kingdom Come figures thrown in for good measure.

Speedy/Kid Flash (Wally West New Teen Titans version)

Dr. Midnite (golden age)/Hourman (golden age)

Elasti-Girl--2.5 inch--/Mr. Terrific (golden age)

Reverse Flash/Obsidian

and if they could release Wildstorm or Vertigo figures:

Morpheus, the Lord of Dreams/Elijah Snow

Screw 'em (DCD that is) i won't beg them to take my money, still plenty of other fine minimate lines to buy, and i can guarantee that my x number of dollars that would have gone to buying Dc mates will go to some other mates line not some other DC figure line so their loss i guess.

DC is dead, long live Minimates!

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!!!

DC can't die. It just can't. CURSE YOU FRISTON!