UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Next Through the Ages Boxset

Pedro Pablumo

90's Giant Man

Pym as Wasp

WCA Doctor Pym with mini accessories

Busiek/Perez era Goliath

You can "cheat" the four pack rule by throwing in multiple mini yellowjackets, wasps, ant men. Crosby, Stills, Nash, Van Halen (he named his ants).

Edited by bigvis497

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edit: didnt see kostisfire's post but ghost rider would still be cool)

think a ghost rider TTA would be pretty cool and can sell well i mean which kids dont think a super hero that has a skull for a head and on fire is cool? could also get an updated johnny blaze ghost rider that comes with a more redder flame hairpiece for a thunderbolts look.

now/thunderbolts

rghost-rider-on-fire.jpg

first appearance

1038036-ghost_rider_6.jpg

3878195-gr2099.jpg

new fantastic four

WhatIf...ThiswastheFantasticFourFantasti

Or maybe the new marvel now ghost rider robbie reyes if not the new fantastic four one

1395788844000-All-New-Ghost-Rider-2-Smit

Edited by AceSimba

(edit: didnt see kostisfire's post but ghost rider would still be cool)

think a ghost rider TTA would be pretty cool and can sell well i mean which kids dont think a super hero that has a skull for a head and on fire is cool? could also get an updated johnny blaze ghost rider that comes with a more redder flame hairpiece for a thunderbolts look.

now/thunderbolts

rghost-rider-on-fire.jpg

first appearance

1038036-ghost_rider_6.jpg

3878195-gr2099.jpg

new fantastic four

WhatIf...ThiswastheFantasticFourFantasti

Or maybe the new marvel now ghost rider robbie reyes if not the new fantastic four one

1395788844000-All-New-Ghost-Rider-2-Smit

I'm all for a Ghost Rider TTA. I'd prefer the Marvel Now one over the FF one. Maybe the New FF could have there own four pack?

Mods: is it possible to merge this thread with the old Through the Ages suggestion thread? There's a lot of good ideas in both, and it would be nice to have them together.

The right answer for the next TTA set remains Hawkeye. Hawkeye dammit!

If we did get Ghost Rider TTA, I would hope there would be a cycle in it in some capacity. Personally, I would take the cycle in place of one of the Ghost Riders, or, as has been suggested elsewhere, as a 'stand.' Similar to Cannonball's blast effect, have the cycle 'stand' take he place of the feet, with sculpted legs on the bike.

If we did get Ghost Rider TTA, I would hope there would be a cycle in it in some capacity. Personally, I would take the cycle in place of one of the Ghost Riders, or, as has been suggested elsewhere, as a 'stand.' Similar to Cannonball's blast effect, have the cycle 'stand' take he place of the feet, with sculpted legs on the bike.

Yeah, that's what I want too. I asked Chuck about it at C2E2, just make it as a stand and see if it gets approved, and his response was something along the lines that it is too soon to push his luck after getting the goblin glider approved. Maybe some day...

The other option is if we can get a motorcycle in another license, *maybe* during design they could account for locations where additional details can "snap on" to the motorcycle. Then, release a new Ghost Rider and include the flame details to "snap on" to the existing bike. Another "mix & match" scenario for the Minimates brand.

Unfortunately, I don't foresee any new Minimate vehicles in our immediate future. Hopefully we'll see something from ALIENS at Toy Fair or SDCC this year, but if we don't, I won't be surprised.

Edited by youbastards

YB when was this glider conversation cause we've had gliders since 2007.

the first in the Spider-man 3 wave, then Menace in 2010 and the actual Goblin Glider in 2011. its been 8 years since the first and 4 years since the actual Goblin glider, the waiting so not pushing his luck seems a bit hard to believe

the license as I understood it was no vehicles.

and menace or goblin, why would they say yes to one but not the other. Especially when one is an iconic character that's vehicle is quite an important element of the character