UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pathfinder minimates!-First box set revealed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From their email newsletter:

"Please use the promotional code taxfest15 for 10% off your next Paizo.com order. This is a one-time coupon code that is available from April 16th through May 3rd, 2015"

Making the 2-packs $8.99 and the goblins $4.50 apiece.

Dogslicer and Konkrud are #8 and #9 on their top-selling (other companies)

And a really nice direct-link layout on the bottom.

zSFboPB.jpg

Super glad I held out on the two packs until the Preview Goblin (and now the 10% code) showed up! I can't wait to get these!

I did. It applied after hit the payment screen and got returned to the order. It's confusing but it works.

Nothing much for my recipes:

The Konkrud make-overs:

1) I merely changed the chest block with that from a Tomb Raider Storm Guard. I then also just accented the black facial lines with a darker green to give him a little different look as well as making his earing golden in color. I did also add come darker brown color to the skirt.

2) I used the chest block and skirt from Phoebus.

The Munchkin make-overs:

1) I used chest block, skirt and shoulder covers from a Tomb Raider Storm Guard. Then I used a marker to add toe nails and finger nails as well as added needed details to the face to make it look less cartoonish. I also made the earring more of a bronze color to go with the colors in the skirt.

2) I used the Human Ranger chest block and skirt. Then I also added finger and toe nails; as well as details to the face to again make him less cartoonish. This one is my favorite make-over of the Munchkin Goblin.

I do have a Dogslicer make over (merely a modification with a paint to change the red to yellow) but the paint is drying and needs a touch up.)

I will also work a couple of Promo Goblin make-overs once I get them from Paizo.

Edited by Captain Paco

Dudes! I was googling pathfinder characters to see how well they translated to mate form, and some of the goblin designs that are out there blew me away!

There are several I would want in mate form, like a goblin in a cute dragon costume... I think we should have another round of hard to find goblin promos!!!!!

I like the goblins almost as a separate line from the other Pathfinder figures.

I don't know if I'm quite to the point of advocating blind bags for them, but if Series 2 is basically Pathfinder: Goblins with just goblin 2-packs, it may get enough casual attention to keep the line rolling for a while.

5mwcok.jpg

I finally got my ship notice too. Final Goblin, all the two packs and the 4-pack. 16 items in total, should be here soon....

I finally got the boxset from Luke and I loved the figures! The Valero´s armor is a great piece both sculpture and paint! The Harsk torso cover too, has a lot of detail on it!

My only complaint is that even with smaller bodies both Harsk and the goblin have the same height of Valeros, and Merisiel is the taller figure. But to fix this I just raise the Valeros torso a bit and all the figures look great together now!!! I´ll get the other goblins now to make a small horde!

Edited by Gregio