UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

Mattallica

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, when might the Bling Bag Assortment be hitting stores? I preordered them with 61 and hope I didn't push my order too far into the future....

I tried ordering all three sets.

By the time I got finished checking out, two of the sets were literally snatched from my virtual cart.

Since I'm not interested in paying $12.70 for one 2-pack, I went to cancel my order. It wasn't listed under the Order Status page yet. Instructions said wait five minutes. I did. Still nothing. Kept refreshing every few minutes until it finally appeared.

Immediately clicked on the "Cancel Order" button.

Got this:

Unfortunately, we were not able to cancel your order. The time period in which your order could be cancelled may have expired. Your order will continue to process normally.

When you receive your order in the mail, return any items you do not want by following our Return Instructions.

Fortunately, my order status is "Back-ordered." With any luck, I'll receive an email telling me they had to cancel my entire order themselves.

I tried ordering all three sets.

By the time I got finished checking out, two of the sets were literally snatched from my virtual cart.

Since I'm not interested in paying $12.70 for one 2-pack, I went to cancel my order. It wasn't listed under the Order Status page yet. Instructions said wait five minutes. I did. Still nothing. Kept refreshing every few minutes until it finally appeared.

Immediately clicked on the "Cancel Order" button.

Got this:

Unfortunately, we were not able to cancel your order. The time period in which your order could be cancelled may have expired. Your order will continue to process normally.

When you receive your order in the mail, return any items you do not want by following our Return Instructions.

Fortunately, my order status is "Back-ordered." With any luck, I'll receive an email telling me they had to cancel my entire order themselves.

"Cancelled"

I really can't believe that these will be difficult to get hold of .

I'm thinking (hoping?) the same thing but, hey, it's TRU.

BKgIt.jpg

(And now all three sets are back in stock.)

Well, they do sometimes let you pick up at your local store, but I suppose that's not an option for you. Not that it works that well here either.

I doubt talking to customer service is going to be much help. It's a big problem for the small number of people who have to order right when these are available, but I'd be surprised if it's anything like enough money for them to actually spend any time working on.