UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Exclusive Hulk/Iron Man minimates

Valo487

I saw the commercial too, I think it aired on Hulu, though it might have been while watching football. I pointed it out to my wife, though, and she wasn't watching football, so it was probably during Bob's Burgers. Anyway, really cool to see a Minimate in a commercial, and I hope this is the start of something big.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's awesome kids will see a minimate on TV. If their interest is piqued they'll look online and see that the line has been around for 10+ years and has hundreds of figures. That to me is awesome, thinking of the people just getting into it now. I was 13 in 2003 and saw my first minimates at Universal Studios and I was blown away by the detail and quality back then... And now it's so much better there is no comparison.

Marvel is gaining new fans all the time and it's awesome to see another generation excited about the heroes we grew up with. For me it was the 90s era, for some on the board it was 80s, 70s (or earlier haha). The future is exciting for marvel, and for minimates to one day be mainstream (ie synonymous with Lego) is a real possibility, and that is something I think we can look forward to. Gone will be the days of people calling them "Legos!" Rejoice for the time minimates will be a household name.

Edited by kaipo

i just saw a television commercial for this, and it included a shot and statement of the "Free iron man minimate"

First ever minimate on television- sweet

I think this was the first Minimate on TV.

Still cool to see Minimates getting more exposer.

Will the exclusive IM only be available with the blu ray version, and not the dvd version? The article only mentions the blu ray version.

We made the toys, they took the toys, I have yet to get the full details.

Offer is live. You need a code from the disc to get the product. I do not know if all versions have the code.

http://more.marvel.com/offers/heroes-united/minimates.htm

I have no idea how many figures were produced for this offer but I see these being dumped in adequate numbers somewhere in the future, maybe even through Diamond's Previews catalog next year.

But like others, I won't wait and the video will end up in someone else's stocking for Christmas.