UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 48

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fun pics:

Future Foundation Reed is plagued by the alternate universe Reeds again!

48-1_zps5bb0f122.jpg

The Thing under Puppet Master's control:

48-4_zpsf67cb961.jpg

A closer look at the Doombot:

48-3_zps5a0c7ec5.jpg

Comparing the new Doom with the MvC one:

48-2_zps65e89731.jpg

I only had time to open the two Reed packs. Back to packing orders again! :)

Yaaay! Just picked mine up from Midtown Comics-- went skipping down Times Square like a giddy school girl. Can't wait to rip these bad boys open!

The last time I heard of some skipping down there it was the naked cowboy!

Your secrets out you pay for your minimates by busking.

Hey Luke.

You'll be offering the full set of 8 of this wave on your website, right? I see everything listed individually available right now, but not the option to just get all 8 in one go. I really want this wave (and a few of the Best of). Hopefully TRU will soon follow on their website with their packs.

Hey Luke.

You'll be offering the full set of 8 of this wave on your website, right? I see everything listed individually available right now, but not the option to just get all 8 in one go. I really want this wave (and a few of the Best of). Hopefully TRU will soon follow on their website with their packs.

We have it here: http://lukestoystore.com/marvel-minimates-series-48-fantastic-four-full-set-of-8/

:)

I'm curious for the hard-core army builders: are you going to buy up a ton of the Thundercats set 3 and the new mystery license to get a bunch of short arms and legs for your Moloids?

Authentic or not, I kinda prefer the Moloids with long arms and shorter legs. They're a little more simian that way, kinda like flying monkeys but... not. They'd look adorable with little fezzes on their heads though, right?

They'd look adorable with little fezzes on their heads though, right?

Only with matching little vests.

Moloids have been drawn in many different ways, so really it'll come down to personal preference as there is no "Authentic" or "Correct" version. Their odd eyes, pointy ears, and yellow skin are always present, and they are always drawn as short and thin. Now how short and how thin is purly artist interpretation, sometimes with simian proportions, sometimes with enlarged hands and feet, even the size of those pointy ears vary artist to artist.

Hey Luke.

We have it here: http://lukestoystore.com/marvel-minimates-series-48-fantastic-four-full-set-of-8/

smile.png

Aw. Link page says they're in-stock, but also says 'currently unavailable' so I can't order.

Picked up a third Sue set for the Moloid. What to do with a third Sue? Complete the team while waiting for the Thing to get back from his intergalactic wrestling stint.

b5e3137d-9cfc-4cfc-9917-433b8ca50729_zps

I have to say I've been seeing a lot more quality control issues in the last few releases than I've seen in quite a while. Maybe it's just my luck lately but I got two left suit arms with Reed, messy paint on two different Sues and a broken knee joint on one Sue, stuck paint at the elbows on almost all this FF wave; and then all those too big wrist pegs and the fastball special hand peg not fitting the foot holes in the X-men Outback wave. Not complaining - well, maybe a little what with prices going up - but I figure if no one mentions this stuff Zach won't know about it.

You forgot to swap out to Sue's alt. hair piece.

And add my vote for Ben in his "I quit" wrestling outfit.