• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

Wasn't it said not so long ago that there was no real shot of a Wrecking Crew Boxset? Wouldn't that also be extrapolated to mean that the chance of the entire Wrecking Crew ever being made all at once is pretty close to improbable? So I voted for Wrecksie because I believe that if the most well known (by name, anyway) member of the crew isn't wanted in the mainstream, would they ever believe the rest matter at all?

Edited by The Geohound

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Vengeance even a villain? I only knew him from when he was partners with Ghost Rider.

I think some of these characters were chosen to correspond to the A-Listers in Poll #1, Zach said depending on who won it would be interesting deciding who to pack with who, but if you compare polls I could easily see them packing Apocalypse, Onslaught or Mojo with Wolverine, Abomination with Hulk, Vengeance with Ghost Rider, and so on.

As cool as Onslaught could end up, there's no way it would look as cool as the 3'' one antacost made a few years back.

I have one of his Onslaughts...one of 2 customs I have ever bought. It is pure awesome. Having said that I'm torn because I would wonder how a real release would turn out.

I was talking the other day with my brother on how maybe a bulked up Apoc might be a possibility...though I'm not sure he needs to be bulked up.

I'm going to make a prediction:

Team X Wolvie/Mojo

Songbird/Zemo

Banshee/Troop Builder

Blue and Yellow Banshee/Troop Builder

We all assume 2 a-listers, but maybe that WON't be the case. And while it's not reflected here, I'd bet Marvel.com is still getting more votes for a Wolverine figure than anyone else in poll one. All depending upon who the troop builder is, this breakdown would allow for some 2packs that actually make a shred of sense

As cool as Onslaught could end up, there's no way it would look as cool as the 3'' one antacost made a few years back.
I have one of his Onslaughts...one of 2 customs I have ever bought. It is pure awesome. Having said that I'm torn because I would wonder how a real release would turn out. I was talking the other day with my brother on how maybe a bulked up Apoc might be a possibility...though I'm not sure he needs to be bulked up.

I love the existing Apocalypse. One of my first mates when I started collecting earnest. COULD they make a better Apocalypse? Maybe. But is it even close to necessary? Not at all, in my book.

Team X Wolvie/Mojo

Songbird/Zemo

Banshee/Troop Builder

We all assume 2 a-listers, but maybe that WON't be the case. And while it's not reflected here, I'd bet Marvel.com is still getting more votes for a Wolverine figure than anyone else in poll one. All depending upon who the troop builder is, this breakdown would allow for some 2packs that actually make a shred of sense

I'm pretty sure Zach said two from the A-list poll. He seemed pretty confident they wouldn't do three A-listers and only one of the support and villians, but I don't think we'll get two from each of those groups.

Edited by Lobsterman

That's like you're voting for a law firm, man. Booooooooring. :lol:

"Zemo fights for the rights of malpractice victims because he was hideously deformed, too. Strucker fights against the antiquated laws of society and wants to establish a fair system of order. If you face them in the courtroom, better make sure you're wearing your Satan Claw-proof suit. Watch Baron & Baron - this fall on TBS."

I think we might have just found the replacement for Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.

"Zemo fights for the rights of malpractice victims because he was hideously deformed, too. Strucker fights against the antiquated laws of society and wants to establish a fair system of order. If you face them in the courtroom, better make sure you're wearing your Satan Claw-proof suit. Watch Baron & Baron - this fall on TBS."

I think we might have just found the replacement for Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.

Yeah, okay, you sold me.

Marvel's site will probably get the most votes for Apocalypse, then probably Abomination and Mojo. But Apoc is the most recognizable. I'm def voting for Mojo. Maybe his picture is so bad because his mate will be more expensive to make. Either way, people know Longshot as much as Mojo so it will still collect more votes. Vengeance looks cool, his pic should read "Flaming Motorcycle not included"

I've been deabting whether to buy the Apocalypse Kubrick

http://multimedia.collectorsquest.com/image/1024x768/collectible-31781.jpg?1266963126

Edited by WookieFodder

Team X Wolvie/Mojo

Songbird/Zemo

Banshee/Troop Builder

I'm pretty sure Zach said two from the A-list poll. He seemed pretty confident they wouldn't do three A-listers and only one of the support and villians, but I don't think we'll get two from each of those groups.

I recall that being said. I merely remain hopeful that it maybe doesn't play out that way. I imagine if the Marvel.com votes were extremely one-sided in the A-listers poll, they MIGHT give some consideration to only doin one of the A-Listers

Luke! Youbastards! Mnemosis! Mojonslaught friends, unite!

1338995009[/url]' post='230488']
1338994544[/url]' post='230481']

This show needs to be made. Genius, Boyd.

Similar to Falcon in the 2nd poll, I feel that Zemo is inevitable. So my votes went to Onslaught and Mojo. :)

I wish I was so sure sir. I feel like Zemo needs the vote, Chuck even called him out by name a whole back saying he had never been in discussion. I keep campaigning for the Cap box set to no avail, but perhaps if you ever have an exclusive of your own....

Where is the select all button on this poll?

Hopefully "never made before" characters win, but I could see Apoc and Abomination winning due to recognition.

Voted for Zemo and Mojo.

The lack of Brotherhood of Mutants villains on this poll, is encouraging. Come on Brotherhood 4-pack!!