UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may not group them together, but I think we do at LEAST one wave of classic stuff per year, and one wave of modern stuff. And then there's a lot of '80s, '90s and event-specific stuff that's hard to categorize.

Yeah I do appreciate that fact Zach. I'm sure once wave 50 finally arrives all will feel right in the classic characters world again. It just hasn't been a great few months if you aren't a movie 'mates fan or into wolverine and deadpool but looking at the bigger picture I know that you produce a lot of classic stuff - waves 48 and 15 and the strange tales set are great examples of that from earlier in the year! thumbsup.gif

Why's that list in spoiler tags?

In case people didn't want to scroll through my wish list of old Marvel Movie Minimates I want. It is, after all, a wish list in an unrelated thread.... ;)

The man's on vacation this week. Take it down a notch.

This seems like an awfully serious reaction to what is obviously a joke.

Speaking of Luke, I preordered the SDCC exclusives from him back in July, the con has come and gone and it's almost September now, but nothing has processed. Is there any update as to when these will be shipping? Every week the release date just seems to move back again.

Edited by Valo487

Speaking of Luke, I preordered the SDCC exclusives from him back in July, the con has come and gone and it's almost September now, but nothing has processed. Is there any update as to when these will be shipping? Every week the release date just seems to move back again.

He told me that everything would be shipping next week...I had heard he was waiting on some of the sdcc stuff to be shipped to him yet. Typically he hasnt had to wait this long to get his stock of sdcc stuff so that is why the wait.

Jeff of the Miniacs

My post would have been better if we had a "Kahhhhhhhnnnnnnn" style yelling emoticon. That was my feeling as I posted that. More of a yell for dramatic effect than out of anger.

And, yeah, it is killing me not having Jay and Silent Bob in my collection. :sad: