UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DST should release a "Luke Through The Ages" boxset, with Luke as Captain America, Luke as Thor, Luke as Iron Man, and Luke as Wolverine.

First ever lukes toy store exclusive

If i'm not mistaken there were some talks of a Luke'sToyStore exclusive,right?

The ball is in DST's court.

DST should release a "Luke Through The Ages" boxset, with Luke as Captain America, Luke as Thor, Luke as Iron Man, and Luke as Wolverine.

First ever lukes toy store exclusive

If i'm not mistaken there were some talks of a Luke'sToyStore exclusive,right?

The ball is in DST's court.

I hope something comes out of this. It'd great for both you and us, the customers.

I go away for a could of days and see what happens... In response to various points. (I'm tired, you guys can figure out which goes with what.)

1) I already have a Luke as Iron Man minimate. (My LTS FrankenMate was very specific in its build.)

2) Does that mean the infamous #24 picture was actually you Luke? - Because you know that means I'm going to have to retroactively disqualify you.

3) Yes, you can see right through it.

4) I'd have gone with Emma frost rather than Phoenix!

5) DinoBot, was that your nickname in highschool?

T.

The armies are growing!

Shield Agents Clay Quartermain, Jimmy Woo, Kimberley Taylor and Valentina Allegra de Fontaine.

9713569993_e657377404_o.jpg

Shield Agents by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Nova Corps LioNova

9713569939_47f7b3e01b_o.jpg

LioNova 03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Civilian Marvel Fanboy Luke with genuine replica Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield.

9713569963_ddaaca5ed2_o.jpg

Luke Porter Marvel Fanboy by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

2) Does that mean the infamous #24 picture was actually you Luke? - Because you know that means I'm going to have to retroactively disqualify you.

I plead the 5th!

What, no female character in the box? I need a chance to show off my curves!

20130908_111011-1.jpg

Civilian Marvel Fanboy Luke with genuine replica Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield.

9713569963_ddaaca5ed2_o.jpg

Luke Porter Marvel Fanboy by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Thanks for the pics guys! laugh.png

Prowlar, those are excellent QCs. I used the same head and hair combo to make Val a while ago, but using a swimsuit look (like Steranko put her in) rather then SHIELD uni, but I really like the way that looks. I think I'll be picking up more of that Maria Hill set. And that LioNova is really clever.

And I love cosplaying Luke. But he needs a cape! laugh.png

I haven't gotten this wave yet, but I got my Maria Hills from Luke (preordered when he first threw them up all those months ago), so I've supplemented my S.H.I.E.L.D. ranks already. It'll grow when I get my case from my LCS (though there will only be one more female). Thank the gods for all the White Tigers I had in my parts bin - regular white feet make the transformation into classic agent complete.

IMAG0405-1_zps96f557a5.jpg

Front row: Black Widow, Agent 13, Quake, Maria Hill, Nick Fury (can't wait to replace that head/hair with the Age of Ultron one!), Dum-Dum Dugan, Gabe Jones, Agent Coulson

Second row: Random female agents, Kymberly Taylor, Jasper Sitwell, Clay Quartermain, Jimmy Woo, random male agent

The rest are just random agents (though, I'm sure I could find names to match some of my headswaps - Kymberly Taylor was a fluke accident, lol - thanks, Prowlar for the 411!), with the Ultimate soldiers being "The Howling Commandos" (in my fan-canon).