UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kang set is currently sold out online

Hope everyone who wanted him purchased one!

Guarantee BBTS and other online retailers scooped these puppies up.

Yes, just pop him in the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes and it should come off with a little effort. If not, just leave him in a little longer. I have been doing this with all my new Minimates and it works like a charm.

Ok..maybe i'm not doing this right..but i've had this arm in the freezer for like 405 minutes and this scythe ain't moving. Any other advice?

SO.. does anyone know for sure if Grim Reaper's scythe is removable, because mine came with the blade reverse and it doesn't come off.

I can confirm that I was able to remove mine after leaving him in the freezer for 15 minutes, but apparently that didn't work for Freaqualizer.

My GR's scythe came off, but to get it to come off, I had to take the whole arm off and pull pretty hard, while simultaneously twisting it (I know what I said. Shut up.)

It seemed like the paint from the scythe and the arm just kind of were sticking together, which, if such is the case, freezer probably wouldn't work. But once I did get it off, now it is on there nice and tight, but turns really easily. Only advice I have, do NOT pull it by the blade or the thinner part, pull the big base that's actually on the arm. If it's stuck like mine was and you pull by the blade, that thing is going to rip right off.

reapscythe.jpg

See? Paint all over the forearm. But he was never in the freezer.

Edited by The Geohound

In case you guys didn't see this in another thread here's Kang getting ready for a swim

kangontoilet.jpg

I still swear by my old trusted method ....soak the Minimate in very warm (not hot) soapy water for at least half an hour.

I would rather dip him in $240. . .worth of pudding. Aw, yeah.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/173418/240-dollars-worth-of-pudding.jhtml

Edited by karamazov80

And once again... things just got creepy weird.

What's weird is that looks just like the toilet seat I recently installed. And I recently got these box sets. Is my Kang taking dips in the toilet while I'm not home? I wonder......

Edited by Additup

If you're thinking that hunky young guy in the tub is me then you're sadly mistaken .....I could only wish for looks like that. :biggrin:

.....& another thing .....Ii've never let you know before but I saw you in the flesh in Plymouth about 3 years ago ;)

edit: It might be 4 or more years ago.

Edited by buttheadsmate